• It should have but not turn to violence and harm the mental and physical health of a child

Punishments can be taken as an efficient way to educate children when they take wrongdoings. I help children recognize their behaviors or acts are wrong and incorrect and help them become good member of society in an early age. It is true that children are less likely to reproduce the same mistakes if they are receive punishments.
    However it does not justify for resort to violence as punishment for children. It may lead to unforeseen and potential risks for children such as causing mental and physical suffering which last for long time and even become obsession. Parents should present criticisms and advice or beat their children but not harm children if necessary.

• No violence accepted

No violence because you can lose abilities like me I lost the ability to pronounce the letters th in a word like; brother, feather, and more. This has also caused many more kids or children to go mad because they then think violence is the only answer. NO MORE VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!!

• No violence accepted

• No physical violence!

I believe that you should never physically punish a child as depicted in this picture. It can cause severe mental and physical damage which can hurt the learning ability of the child. Some children need a spanking or detention to keep them in check but no hitting them anywhere else! How would you enjoy being smacked upside the head repeatedly as punishment? That's what I thought. Ultimately, no physical punishment, but rather detention or suspension.