• 100% totally of course

Yes of course g g g gg g ggg gg ggg g g g g g g g g g gg gg g g gg g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g

• Yes, especially since most of them are teenagers.

I fully agree there need to be restrictions on new drivers, especially since most of them are about sixteen years old. I think every new driver should also be required to have a roof top light, like a taxi cab, that identifies them as new or restricted so all drivers are aware they are sharing the road with an inexperienced driver.

• Yes for some time

People who are new to driving here in the United States of America and across the world should have some restrictions. This would protect drivers that are both old as well as the new ones entering onto the road. They will take better caution of the events around them and themselves.

• No: There Should Be Restrictions on New Drivers

The learner's permit is a current restriction on student drivers, which ensures that they are able to drive safely. If a state allows a person to obtain a learner's permit, and then certifies them with a license, then they are legally stating that the person is qualified to drive. If people believe new drivers are unsafe, then the solution would be to raise the bar on standardized driver's tests and requirements. Once these are met satisfactorily, there is no need for further restriction, which only breeds resentment and rebelliousness.

• No, there shouldn't be restrictions on new drivers.

I do not believe that there should be retrictions on new drivers. I think that if somebody passes their driving tests, then it shouldn't matter just because they are a new driver. They should have the same rights on the road as anybody else. I think that they should be considered as resonsible drivers until then.

• There Already Are

Most state laws impose restrictions on new drivers. This has become quite common and came with law changes back in the 1990's and 2000's. There is not reason to further restrict these individuals because doing so would limit their rights to the point that they may not be able to learn how to drive when they should be.