Should there be restrictions on the use of mobile phones in public areas?

• Phones in schools

Schools are a place were you learn and you don't just sit on your phone the whole day and expect to not get in trouble. People who are cyber bullies can bully a bunch of kids if one of the kids share that person it can be a real problem. This is why I think there should be restrictions

• Yes, there should be restrictions on the use of mobile phones in some public places.

In places like library, movies and specially in the class while listening to prof, it can be very very disruptive when someone next to you start using his/her cell phone even if they are texting. For example once I was in a movie theatre the person next to me was texting all the time during the movie and imagine in such a dark area how much the light of the mobile screen next to you could be disruptive!!!

• The usage of cell phones should be restricted in public places.

Cells phone usage should be restricted in public places for the sake of the surrounding people. For example, in a nice restaurant, it would be rude to answer your phone and talk to the other person because it would interrupt other peoples' dates or dinners or get-together, therefore making them either leave or complain.

• There should be restrictions on the use of mobile phones in public areas.

There should be restrictions on the use of mobile phones in public areas. When people use their phones in public areas, it often distracts other people who want to be in the public area to relax or enjoy themselves. They need to be stopped before the problem gets too much out of hand.

• Restrictions on Some Mobile Phone Uses in Public Needed

Yes, there should be restrictions on the use of mobile phones in some public places. For example, mobile phone use should be restricted in places such as stage theaters or movie theaters in which such usage will disturb the enjoyment of others. In other cases such as these, yes, mobile usage should be restricted.

• Hello is it me ur looking 4

Mobile phone use in public areas I think mobile phones should have no restrictions in public areas. Public areas are made for people to do what they want to do as long as it is legal. If someone does not want to overhear a phone call, then they can move to another area. Public areas should be stress free area, where people can relax and be themselves.

• Hello is it me ur looking 4

• Hello is it me ur looking 4

• Hello is it me ur looking 4

• Hello is it me ur looking 4

• Mobile phone use in public areas

I think mobile phones should have no restrictions in public areas. Public areas are made for people to do what they want to do as long as it is legal. If someone does not want to overhear a phone call, then they can move to another area. Public areas should be stress free area, where people can relax and be themselves.