• There are many benefits

1. Boys have been found to have better literacy when in single sex classes for English.
    2. The same holds true for girls in traditionally male orientated subjects.
    3. There are less distractions
    4. Boys and girls learn differently, if you try to teach them together one group is less engaged than the other.
    5. There are no gender stereotypes. In boys school the whole choir and dnace team are made up of boys and vice versa.

• Yes There should

Same-sex schools create an environment where the pressures of boy-girl relationships is not a problem. You go to school for an education not to see who has the cutest butt. With all of the drama and problems that come with relationships it can create a negative learning environment. Not to mention the problem with over affectionate teens in hallways and at school events who can never get enough of each other and have to flaunt that to everyone else. As for interacting with the other gender, you can always see boys or girls outside of school in different environments and just because you learn in a same-sex environment doesn't mean you are devoid of all opposite sx social skills.

• Children will blend with each other.

The disadvantage of single sex schools are that the girls/boys are not taught to blend within each other so tomorrow when they will go out in the world to work, they would struggle to talk to each other as they have no clue how to behave or what to talk about between each other, and now that in today's world men and women are seen working with each other it would be hard for children from such schools to get along.

• But, But, Boobs!

Come on guys! What am I gonna do if they take girls out of my school? Sure, my bros'll still be around, and that's all well and good, but frankly the bro needs to be balanced by women. They're interesting to talk to and look at.. So, yeah. BIG BOOTIES

• This is sexism!

How is same sex schools good for kids! I already have trouble and stutter when I talk to a girl, then in college we learned nothing about engaging conversation. Going out in school isn't a problem it goes overhand when the couple kiss every period. Sexes don't learn different ages do.

• No there shouldn't...

Students in single-sex classrooms will one day live and work side-by-side with members of the opposite sex. Educating students in single-sex schools limits their opportunity to work cooperatively and co-exist successfully with members of the opposite sex. I think that schools are not just a place for studying but also a good place to learn to communicate maturely with the opposite gender.