• It is flawed.

My occupation is scientist( I own a science company).People,mostly teachers, say more homework equals better grades.However, homework causes stress, sometimes without the person doing the homework noticing, but stress damages your brain, mostly on the learning areas while decreasing brain size.Every scientist will tell you every brain is different,so why do schools treat students like cookie cutter frames of the same type?Take a phone from one hundred fifty years ago, and a phone from now.Big difference,right?Now take a car from one hundred and fifty years ago.Big difference,right?See where I'm going?Alright, now take a school from one hundred and fifty years ago and a school from now.Almost no difference!I have to ask you school, do you prepare students for the future?The future?Or the past?Also,in school they make classmates compete to get an A grade.As Einstien once said, "everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climbs tree,it will live its whole life believing it is stupid."Listen, I know this sounds like a dream, but in places like Finland,homework is nonexistant,they have shorter school days,and they work on collaboration,not competition.I close my case.

• School is a flawed way of teaching students, as everything is standard.

While some learning is essential, playing off of a student's strength and making them proficient in what they want to do is the smartest way of creating a stable economy, instead of teaching students for 19 years and even then possibly leaving them in a position where they need help and cannot support themselves. School is ancient, and modern people are creating jobs and supporting families even after dropping out.

• Of course, but a student's life shouldn't revolve around it.

It's ridiculous to think that we don't need school. It makes absolutely no sense. How can a community function if everyone is illiterate. Or if nobody can do basic math such as adding and subtracting. The lack of school would turn any developed nation into a developing nation. However, amount of school there is should be lessened. Just like it's ridiculous to have no school it's still somewhat ridiculous to have so much school.

• Of course school is necessary.

Of course school is necessary. School teaches subjects to a level that is a base for humans to make advancements and widen understanding (so although we may have developed as a race without school, who says school cant help us develop further?). School teaches how to deal with people who aren't necessarily your choice of friendships. School teaches how to knuckle down and get on with things that aren't always enjoyable. School teaches basic life skills.

• No, there shouldn't.

Did the early humans know how to multiply? No. Did they survive long enough to evolve into us? Yes.

I often say that no one at school teaches us how to survive. A truly intelligent person can survive for a little while if we dumped them in the woods. An idiot? No chance.

But now, school is making it possible for the idiots to survive, and therefore school is not entirely necessary. I will admit that we need some things we learn in school, but most are worthless for survival.

• It is flawed.

• It is flawed.

• I do not like it

The reason I do not like school is because that if you had a bad day at school you couldn't have that bad day if we got rid of school, and if we got rid of school then we could help our moms and dads to watch those bad bad kids

• Children don't like to go to school!

School should not exist because school stresses us out sometimes by homework,teachers,bullying,etc.Sometimes teachers don't know what's going on everywhere,everytime.There are so many children out there who get stressed out while doing homework or by studying or even subjects stress some kids out.If you disagree with me I will not be mad at you OK!