• No more SCHool CAUSES WE R SMAERT

IT SUCKS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !! !! !!

• No effort, no gain.

Schools on Saturdays is acceptable and at the same time helpful. This will give students more time to study. And having classes on Saturdays will help them not to compromise their other subjects because of pressure and lack of time. And in family, you can always find time to be with them. Studying well is very important in your future. It's like extra time to understand the lessons well, more chances to ask you instructors about the topic and it's like a training ground for your future job.

• No!!! No no!!!

Because there already school for the bad kids. So i think we don't need to get up if we are not punished so i think that some people should get 2 days off so no it can interfere with my weekend plans so no no no school please no no!!

• No!!! No no!!!

• Yes we should

Yes because the education of the kids in the 21 century generation are way behind in intelligence compared to china so we need to focus more on education and less on Instagram and when the next season of EMPIRE is coming on so we do need to have Saturday school

• Yes because we get to learn more

Yes we need school to get us extra work for middle school and other grade please have that extra school and we learn are expetationts nenfbfvfbvhbjhdvjdc ff ffnd fhfhfd vmsf snf fhkfjwkfjea qkjde wfss grf dfs fs a d d d dd d d d d d d d d d

• I am a child and I know how it feels

Students will be able to learn more and of those whose parents don't let them go out, can meet their friends in school.
    The children who spend more time in school will benefit on being able to learn more but they should also have a choice of what lessons they want to do that day and at what times this would be the best thing.

• School hours should be shorter if we have shook on Saturdas

If we have school on Saturday, the school hours of studying will be shorter than 7 hours. I know that people need rest and it is good to rest. Children need good education for their future. You don't want to be a failure right? Yea no one wants to be a failure. So I think school on Saturday is good for children.

• Schools on Saturday is good for children who can't study

If we go to school on Saturday, the principle of the school must make the study time shorter, because if there's no school on Saturdays, the study time for Monday~Friday it would be 7 hours of study, but if there's school on Saturdays, the study time must be shorter. I know kids don't like to study but how about children who can't study? It will affected their future.

• I believe that there should be school on Saturday.

The children who spend more time in school will benefit on being able to learn more but they should also have a choice of what lessons they want to do that day and at what times this would be the best thing

• It is a bad idea

Kids today are already under a lot of stress in school, especially those in advanced and honors classes. Adding school on saturday will just take away student's free time for activities they enjoy, such as sports and hanging out with friends and family. Yes, academics are important, but it is important for kids to do other things. For example, if a family wants to take a family trip on the weekend, they would only have one free day (Sunday) to do so, and even then the student would have to worry about homework and studying for the next day. Also, having school almost every day will keep kids from being motivated to learn, since they will have little free time. Therefore, school on saturdays is a bad idea.

• Because it the weekend

There will be no school on Saturday or Sunday it true because the weekend where you sleep in bed for a minute if you Wonna to wake up in Morning Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday is we have school end of the day is summer vacation starts August 17

• No school on Saturday

Because that would be supper dumb and it would cost to much money anyway school would have to pay for all the expences and stuff like that and ifi had to do that I would not wakeup in the morning and I hate waking up in the mornings and thatwould suck

• No school on Saturday

• No thats not a smart choice

Students should not have makeup days on a saturday because saturday is the only day students can rest all day and plus the governor made a plan that we should have school monday-friday and on saturdays kids having activities such as dancing,basketball,softball,soccer and ETC so we should not have school that is a dumb choice

• Not even once

It;'s the school's responsiblity. If there's a public holiday or something, they get postponed to saturdays. It's the school's fault. They can't demand us for their own comfort.

That'll make too much work, for every single children. WE DO 35 HOURS OF WORK EVERY WEEK! WE DEMAND NO SATURDAYS! Period.

• Wow school on Saturdays. Depressing.

Never in my life will that happen. Like, why just skip torture for a few days? There are five days of school already, and yet some kids just want to get tortured some more. Great idea, sure, go to school on Saturday, why not just torture myself just 1 more day. Wait, let's have the whole week full of school! Awesome!

• No nmo no

F f f f f f f f f f f u u u u u u u u u uc c cc c cc c c c k k k k k kk k
    m m mm m m o oo o o o r r rr r e ee e s s s s s sc c c c c c h h h hh o o o o l l l

• No nmo no

• No more school

Students need rest and time for families. And working parents may have weekends off to be with their kids or some students have jobs to go to and kids need time for activities. There is really no reason for students to go to school on Saturdays its really not a smart idea