• No more SCHool CAUSES WE R SMAERT

IT SUCKS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !! !! !!

• No effort, no gain.

Schools on Saturdays is acceptable and at the same time helpful. This will give students more time to study. And having classes on Saturdays will help them not to compromise their other subjects because of pressure and lack of time. And in family, you can always find time to be with them. Studying well is very important in your future. It's like extra time to understand the lessons well, more chances to ask you instructors about the topic and it's like a training ground for your future job.

• No!!! No no!!!

Because there already school for the bad kids. So i think we don't need to get up if we are not punished so i think that some people should get 2 days off so no it can interfere with my weekend plans so no no no school please no no!!

• No!!! No no!!!

• Yes we should

Yes because the education of the kids in the 21 century generation are way behind in intelligence compared to china so we need to focus more on education and less on Instagram and when the next season of EMPIRE is coming on so we do need to have Saturday school

• Yes because we get to learn more

Yes we need school to get us extra work for middle school and other grade please have that extra school and we learn are expetationts nenfbfvfbvhbjhdvjdc ff ffnd fhfhfd vmsf snf fhkfjwkfjea qkjde wfss grf dfs fs a d d d dd d d d d d d d d d

• I am a child and I know how it feels

Students will be able to learn more and of those whose parents don't let them go out, can meet their friends in school.
    The children who spend more time in school will benefit on being able to learn more but they should also have a choice of what lessons they want to do that day and at what times this would be the best thing.

• School hours should be shorter if we have shook on Saturdas

If we have school on Saturday, the school hours of studying will be shorter than 7 hours. I know that people need rest and it is good to rest. Children need good education for their future. You don't want to be a failure right? Yea no one wants to be a failure. So I think school on Saturday is good for children.

• Schools on Saturday is good for children who can't study

If we go to school on Saturday, the principle of the school must make the study time shorter, because if there's no school on Saturdays, the study time for Monday~Friday it would be 7 hours of study, but if there's school on Saturdays, the study time must be shorter. I know kids don't like to study but how about children who can't study? It will affected their future.

• I believe that there should be school on Saturday.

The children who spend more time in school will benefit on being able to learn more but they should also have a choice of what lessons they want to do that day and at what times this would be the best thing

• Im a student

Im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student im a student

• No way in hell

Omg my school just announced that there was gonna be school on Saturday. Because we missed 8 school days. I'm so depressed. I mean there is already enough stress on being the perfect student with the perfect grades and all so with this there is like 7 more hours of that pressure. And only a day and a half to have fun spend time with your family and focus on school. I mean come on! I already hated Sundays cause they reminded me of Monday and now this? Not a lot of free time equals too much stress which leads to depression. So no way in hell!

• No school on Saturday

Because kids are already in enough stress in school and it would cost grown ups and parents way more of that green stuff they keep telling kids that it does not grow on trees. (MONEY!) well if we would have school on Saturday we would learn more, true. But we need to get our kids sleeping otherwise soon kids will come to school and be overtired and will eventually fall behind on work. Yes, there is always time to study but what about those kids who can't really study? Like handicapped kids? They need help from real teachers to work, don't they? And if kids have school on Saturday, how would they get to see their cousins and other family members if you have to go to church and religion on Sunday and school on Saturday? Let's say that I live in North Dakota and my cousins from California are coming. I see them once every two years. How would i get to know them? And I know all this stuff because I'm a proud 3rd grader in North Dakota and I live in a small town. If you have read all of this, Thank You.

• It is a bad idea

Kids today are already under a lot of stress in school, especially those in advanced and honors classes. Adding school on saturday will just take away student's free time for activities they enjoy, such as sports and hanging out with friends and family. Yes, academics are important, but it is important for kids to do other things. For example, if a family wants to take a family trip on the weekend, they would only have one free day (Sunday) to do so, and even then the student would have to worry about homework and studying for the next day. Also, having school almost every day will keep kids from being motivated to learn, since they will have little free time. Therefore, school on saturdays is a bad idea.

• Because it the weekend

There will be no school on Saturday or Sunday it true because the weekend where you sleep in bed for a minute if you Wonna to wake up in Morning Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday is we have school end of the day is summer vacation starts August 17

• No school on Saturday

Because that would be supper dumb and it would cost to much money anyway school would have to pay for all the expences and stuff like that and ifi had to do that I would not wakeup in the morning and I hate waking up in the mornings and thatwould suck

• No school on Saturday

• No thats not a smart choice

Students should not have makeup days on a saturday because saturday is the only day students can rest all day and plus the governor made a plan that we should have school monday-friday and on saturdays kids having activities such as dancing,basketball,softball,soccer and ETC so we should not have school that is a dumb choice

• Not even once

It;'s the school's responsiblity. If there's a public holiday or something, they get postponed to saturdays. It's the school's fault. They can't demand us for their own comfort.

That'll make too much work, for every single children. WE DO 35 HOURS OF WORK EVERY WEEK! WE DEMAND NO SATURDAYS! Period.

• Wow school on Saturdays. Depressing.

Never in my life will that happen. Like, why just skip torture for a few days? There are five days of school already, and yet some kids just want to get tortured some more. Great idea, sure, go to school on Saturday, why not just torture myself just 1 more day. Wait, let's have the whole week full of school! Awesome!