• Yes sports are a great outlet for kids

There should always be sports in school. School is about education and learning and one can learn a lot about life through sports. It is also a great way for a kid to unwind and exercise in a safe way. School sports should be encouraged at every age of schooling.

• Yes, sports are very important in schools.

Sports are very important at almost all schools in the world. Different sporting events create a diverse atmosphere for students to learn teamwork and hard work. This is a very important aspect of school. If sports were eliminated, then it would be a very sad day for many students around the world.

• Sports should be offered in schools

Sports provide a way for high school students to maintain physical fitness, build confidence and develop teamwork skills. Some schools may emphasize sports in an overly zealous manner; however, for most students and schools, sports provide a positive opportunity and outlet for their own growth and development. If schools, coaches, and parents keep sports in perspective, students will have the opportunity to develop their minds and bodies through an enjoyable activity.

• Sports should be at school

Because it promotes a positive environment. I know as a former middle schooler that I loved playing basketball and having my friends and family come out a support me. It also got me ready for high school sports which also is something that I enjoy very much. It allows me to make friends, stay active, and be apart of my school in a unique way.

• Baden robinsons opinion

Sport is the bestest thing in the world Sport is the bestest thing in the world Sport is the bestest thing in the world Sport is the bestest thing in the world Sport is the bestest thing in the world Sport is the bestest thing in the world Sport is the bestest thing in the world emity

• Baden robinsons opinion

• We should have more sports

Because sports help you fouces more in school and it gets your heart pumping and it help you het out all your engery yessssssss yesss yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye s yes yes

• We should have more sports

• Sports should be aloud in school.

Sports are very fun. You can a lot just from one sport. People should be able to do what they love. I say follow your heart, and don't listen to what people say they are rude. Don't give because I was in volleyball in third grade and I had fun. Then I lost in a game and gave up something I loved very much.

• Yes School should have sports in school

I don't like sports much but still I think school should have sport because sports can help you get your focus out of technology just like the the library for me. Sports is something every kid should do to keep the Clive. One of the reticle I read before said that people ho ply sports has a healthy heart while people who don't do much exercising have Heart diseases and are not heathy enough. I don't like excercising but I do love things that keeps me healthy. I really think you should keep sports in school and if your grades are going down because of sports u should ask to leave until your grades get up some kids have trouble with studying you should ask your parents to help you or teachers to help. Asking a lot of jest ion may get annoying but it can help you lot. Sports can also help you with your homework .

• Non no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o n ono n o no no non no no no no no no no no no no non o no no no no

• No sports in schools

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o sports in school just no no no noooooooooooo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• No sports in schools

• There Should Not be Sports in School

I personally have no problem with sports, however I believe time should not be taken away from actually academic pursuits AT SCHOOL. As a child, I personally did not enjoy sports, and so I actually got less physical activity due to the fact that I would spend all of PE class standing in the corner. I think that sports have many benefits, but do not deserve to take up valuable school-time and should not be mandatory. Overall, in my opinion sports are to be pursued during one's fee-time.

• There shouldn't be sports in schools

Many people have been injured or hurt while playing sprouts in schools and it's not fair because they just want to have fun but there being hurt and worse. Plus the school will be held accountable. Besides if they don't have the choice to play sports they won't play it at schools .

• YES! There should be sports in school. Why?

Sports are a great way you can learn. Students can learn life lessons. Different sporting events create a place for students to learn teamwork and what it means to be a team. In order t play sorts students MUST keep there grades up. It also builds confident! Sports help kids get scholarships and get jobs THEY LIKE!!!!So sports SHOULD Not be taken out of school.

• No! Sports Are Not Good for Schools!

Schools pay a lot of money, some say too much, for equipment for sports and/or fields/courts. Many schools claim that their sports are not putting them in debt but the truth is that many of these schools are indeed in debt. Obviously, school sports need to be eliminated from schools.