Should there be stricter import regulations for exotic pets?

• Nope I don´t think that.

They can cause harm. Yes, there should be stricter import regulations for exotic pets, because exotic pets an cause a great deal of harm. If someone gets an exotic pet and they don't take care of it, it can get loose and hurt people. Exotic pets may also carry diseases which can hurt the environment and human healthy.

• Ban all private importation.

I think that there should be very strict import regulations for exotic pets. If I were the Supreme Ruler Of The World, importing exotic animals for private ownership and collection would be a severe crime. I would only allow such importation by zoos, to educate the public on the animals.

• Yes, exotic pets need special care.

People import reptiles and other exotic animals that they have an affinity for in their minds without ever realizing what it takes to keep such an animal healthy and keep other people safe from the animal. There should be stricter rules and regulations about whom such animals can go to and how.

• They can cause harm.

Yes, there should be stricter import regulations for exotic pets, because exotic pets an cause a great deal of harm. If someone gets an exotic pet and they don't take care of it, it can get loose and hurt people. Exotic pets may also carry diseases which can hurt the environment and human healthy.

• Nope I don´t think that.

• Nope I don´t think that.

• Nope I don´t think that.

• No, There Shouldn't

I believe the current import regulations for exotic pets is sufficient. They average American is only concerned with having pets that are common, like cats and dogs. Very few people actually have interests in obtaining exotic animals, therefore it would be a waste of time to create more laws overseeing these imports.