Should there be stricter rules about how coaches treat their players?

• Yes there should be.

If there was stricter rules for coaches to follow on the treatment of players, maybe coaches wouldn't lose so many players. Some players may feel like their coach is over expressive, and from that over expression many players will get fed up with all the stuff that their coach puts them through. Some coaches get into their players faces, making them feel uncomfortable, and annoyed with their coach. So yes, there should be stricter rules for coaches to follow on the treatment of their players.

• There are already enough people being abused

Think of all the children being abused already. We don't need any more in America. These kids are getting injured, coming home with bruises and all they want to do is have fun while playing a sport. This is unfair to these sport teams and other sports teams that have a coach that treats its players like a friend. Then, the players won't want to be abused, so they think about the game too much and don't have the fun that they are supposed to be having when playing an enjoyable sport.

• Yes there should be

As an athlete I think that there should be stricter rules. Growing up around sports ive seen many people get embarrassed over getting yelled at practice. A coach is suppose to be a role model how are we suppose to loo up to that. As a little kid my coaches were like my parents. So personally I think there should be stricter rules on how coaches treat there players

• Yes there should be

• There are more advantages.

I had to think about this for a few minutes, but I think it's more advantageous. You get to see fresh perspective and quick news from all over the world. Downside is that people are very honest, and you get to see just how ridiculous human beings really are. It's crazy.

• Yes, there should.

It is understandable that sports can be stressful, and in professional sports, even more so. However, coaches need to understand that a line needs to be drawn between making a good player and going to far out of frustration and anger. A good coach knows that pushing the players too hard will break them, so we need rules to keep that from happening.

• Yes, there should be .

Yes, I believe there should be stricter rules about how coaches treat their players. Many players have been abused and unnecessarily yelled at and verbally humiliated because of their coaches. Coaches should lift players up and not tear them down and try to motivate them through violence or humiliation and yelling at them.

• No there shouldnt be stricter rules on about how coaches treat their players .

Kids need to be able to handle the stuff coaches throw out at them. Sometimes coaches throw frustration at them and players need to realize that. They need to not take things to heart because the coaches are trying to make you better, not to tear you down. Coach is there taking his time to make you better

• Not at all

They are doing great yes they are really really really really really really really really really really really really really good good good good good good good coaches no no no no no nono nono no no no no no no no they are doing good ok ok ok yea

• NOOO!!!! Not at all

How do you expect the players to get the game, or the concept if your not hard and strict to them. If you were to be soft and kind they would take it for granted they would, skip practice, they will miss , games or just do whatever they want. You sometimes have to be hard on them to get the message and it keeps them disciplined

• No no no

No no no on on no no noo n n n n n n n nn n nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn v nn nn h n n jj m mm hh mm mm mm i mm k l x j hh ggg gg hh

• No no no

• Dsa g sdgs asdf

Xfbxzdf zasd asss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss ss s

• Never happening bitches

You guys are little bitches! I'm the only real nigga here, I am black and I don't approve of this bullshit. I don't give a fuck if your feelings got hurt by your coach. If my kids one day come home complaining about their coaches, I will tell those niglets that they came out of my ball sack and to go get ready for the anal rapeage they are about to receive.

• No, why should there be stricken rule?

Why should there should be stricter rules, maybe if the action gets why to bad like pushing or shoving then give that person or coach a fine. Other than that ther should not be stricter rules. Sports are suppose to be fun and for the family. It's hard not to think of coaches celebrating with there players.

• No nigga tf

Stop being pussys life is not always fair, it dont matter how tough it gets niggas always gonna find ways to outcome those obstacles, life is a byotch man up and play even harder, not doing it for the coach y'all doing it for ya selfs and fo the name on yo back dmit

• No there shouldn't be rules.

If you treat the player harshly they will learn quicker than you being easy on therm, and because if a player gets in trouble than you can discipline them to what ever extent that it needs to go. So that is why I think there should not be any words.