• Ty5gywttttttttttttttttttttt t t

Wgtwgtwgtwgt45 h hh h h hh h hh hhhhhhhhh hhh h hh h h h h hh h h hh h hhhhhhh hh h h h h hh h h jj j jj jj k k h gfr t5 g yy y gy gy g g h j gy gh yu

• Ty5gywttttttttttttttttttttt t t

• Best form of media (in my opinion)

I don't see why games get such a bad rap, like ohhh it's addictive (anything can be addictive you could probobly have an addiction to cutting you chest hair with a pineapple if you that type of person), another one is its too "violent" that's like saying angry birds causes aggression in kids. It also combines nearly every form of media to create one great experience. Unless if your a racist nine year old who thinks cod is the best game ever .

• Video games have inspired me

Video games have defined who I am as a person and have fueled my imagination. Without video games, I have a feeling my early life would have been much more bland, and without video games, my desire to be a writer wouldn't have been as clear - it is video games that inspire me the most to write.

• Video games are a work of art

Video games is one of the most amazing art forms out there, because they can combine arts from many fields, especially visual arts, music and story telling. Of course, a lot of games are just really bad or too violent, but then again you also have masterful movies and movies that are just plain violence.

I'm not going to say that they don't have any negative implications when abused, but abolishing video games would be a huge cultural crime to human civilization. It will be like abolishing movies just because some of them are mindless violence.

• Its my primary Hobby

There wouldn't be much of anything else that would enjoy as much as playing video games. I would be living an extremely boring life I believe. I love video games and I think I always will. I haven't been able to find any suitable replacement for entertainment that is long lasting.

• Video games are good, clean fun.

I don’t think that video games pose a threat to
    society. Video game companies employ a
    lot of people, from game designers to musicians. Children are also usually safe inside of
    their homes while they play video games, so video games keep them out of
    trouble. Also, very few children get
    injured while playing video games, unlike sports.

• Video games should not be allowed

Video games should be abolished immediately because they are addicting just like smoking and they are extremely violent. As a mother of 6 I once let my kid play this so called 'minecrapht' and they were getting addicted so I took it away from them. They will soon take over the kids and teenagers f the new era and possible be the stimulus of the world. Kids all over the world are playing these games and im am terribly nervous for what is to come of these games.