• Yes i do

Hello I think there should be zoos because if you got shot in the wild, you would die.If you were in a zoo, then you wouldn't get shot and you wouldn't die.That's we should have zoos. Also, if a car went of a road then hit your home, you wouldn't have a home and if you're in a zoo then you always have a home. That's also why there thould be zoos

• There should not zoos

There should not be zoos because animals need to be free and live in their real habitat.If you were an animal you woudn't want to be trapped your whole life. You would want to be free and rome around.If they die its just the circle of life.I feel strongly about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• There should be zoos because they give better care.

The animals have trouble finding food so the zoo keepers give them food to eat. If there is a endangered animal the zoo keepers will keep them safe. Also they recieve better care from the zoo staff.If the animal is sick the veterians give medicene.The veterians have skills in helping animals.

• Zoos serve a Purpose

Zoos can be a safe haven for endangered or sick animals. Also, research can be done on animals in a safe environment instead of in the wild where there are dangers to both the animal and the research scientists. They are great places for kids to learn about wildlife and the natural world.

• Think there should be zoo because people can help the endangered species,people can learn about them and they can have a safe place to live

I know about the elephants in the woodland park zoo. The years are very different and they live longer out of zoos. I will always be for zoos. If you wanted to see a lion in the wild and risk your life. Or you can go to a zoo there you can see a lion and not died. That is why there should be zoos.

• There should be zooes

There should be zooes because there are water holes in the ground in hot day. There should be zooes because there are all kind of endangered aniamls in the world that are dieing out. If they keep aniamls in zooes so people can study the aniamls. This why there should be zooes because endangered aniamls need homes and need food. So this is why there should be zooes. So there should be zooes now.

• If the animals are being taken care of zoos are good

Yes. Zoos are not only fun, they are educational. They show that the environment houses much more than just humans and their pets. In some cases the animals that are kept in the zoos may be endangered or were endangered where they were originally located. If the animals are being taken care of and are in comfortable and suitable environments, I believe zoos are fine.

• There Should Be Zoos

Yes, there should be zoos as zoos are great places of learning about nature and the natural world. Though zoos may keep a small percentage of animals in captivity, they are invaluable in that they make sure a populace that would not otherwise know about the natural world is now aware of it.

• Yes i do

• Yes I think there should be zoos

I think think there should be zoos because younger kids need to learn more about nature. If your a person out there that disagrees go ahead but if you disagree then email or do something to tell zoos to make the pens bigger. Also don't shoot wild life animals please.

• Rip all animals who died

Because harambe got shot because someone decided to let there kid fall in the cage . They need there own habitat also, the wildlife is where they were born. They will go crazy in the cages for years and get more mean. I really think there should not be zoos even for looking at.

• I don't think there should be zoos

If you take a animal from there habitat then more zoos will and then once those animals are all in zoos than the food chain could fall apart and then all the animals that eat the animals that got taken will die of starvation then more and more species will die from starvation

• I would not like to be in a zoo

Imagine you were stuck in a cage for the rest of you life I would go crazy you probably will to. Plus some animals do go crazy and they injured and killed people you would be sad if somebody got killed my point is no more zoos they do more harm them help

• I would not like to be in a zoo

• No i dont

Would you like it if you were locked up? I didn't think so. So why do we have animals in cages? They need to roam!! They have very little space to run. Say you were a cheattea. You wouldnt have enough room to run. So you couldnt run as fast as you would want.

• I say no

Animals should remain in their own natural habitat. Not locked up in a cage where they can't run around freely. Animals need to be able to hunt for their own food. Not being given crappy food that isn't their type and probably doesn't have the correct nutrients. Zoos are an absoulutely wonderful place for education,but animals are slowly disappearing. So there should be NO zoos!!!

• I say no

• I say no

• Help them now

Hi ho ho ho hih ih ho free the animals now free at last . Anamls are not for intertanment red pands bie form people giveing rat posin hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi help them now so what are you whating for go bye