• I think that it should be 15 or 16

B/c at that age u know the dangers of tobacco,i know that dipping can recede your gum line... There is only 28 cancerous chemicals and there is 4,000 chemicals in cigarettes that can cause cancer... It is when u light tobacco that it is the most dangerous.
    PS. Stick with dip

• It should but a younger age

I think the age limit should be 14. You would then be old enough to make decisions by yourself and know the risks. I am 14 and I chew tobacco and I damn well know the risks of doing it. I think cigarettes should remain the same age because it can completely kill your athletic career.

• I hate smoking

Because small children as only ten years old smoke or less as six years old and peoples dads don't know sow when they know they get sad and die or something horrible happens and also people get harmed and die or something terrible happens and on early ages and the county wont grow

• It should be banned for those under 18.

This means they won't become drug addicts or their children in the future. Also they won't die of any type of cancer that comes from cigarettes. Also, teens would live a healthier and longer life. Teens who smoke are most likely to have kids that are drug addicts. There was a young boy in Africa who smoked 10 packs of cigarettes in a day.

• It should be banned for under 18 people.

Every tobacco product have a caution message, "Cigarette Smoking May Be Hazardous to Your Health". Then why we're using them and suffer in lung and cancer diseases. So my opinion is that it should be banned for under 18 people and government should generate fine or penalty for violation. In result the death rate from smoking will decrease.

• Tobacco Should Have an Age Limit

Tobacco is made with carcinogenic agents and addictive qualities. People who smoke at a young age could easily fall into the trap of severe addiction. People should be aloud to do what they want but enabling a young person to be irresponsible simply isn't a good thing. If they have cigarettes, let them smoke them, but do not let them purchase the cigarettes themselves.

• For adults only

I support the legalization of all sorts of drugs, but only for responsible adults. Children are not able to make responsible decisions on their own, and to use a drug that could be harmful in the long run requires the capacity to think ahead and make a responsible decision. As such, I think it's perfectly reasonable to have an age limit for the use of tobacco or any other drug.

• Tobacco, what's the point?

Tobacco should have an age limit, because it is highly addictive and because their are no benefits to using it. If someone wants to spend money to kill them self they should at least be old enough to know who they are and why they are doing it. There is a rebellious status that goes with someone that smokes and kids need to grow out of that rebellious age before they decide if they want to be addicted for the rest of their lives.

• Yes. Kids should not be smoking.

Tobacco is something people need to make an adult decision to use because it can have serious consequences. It is best to prevent children from using the substance until they can weigh the costs against the benefits. Age 18 works fine, since we use that age for lots of other adult distinctions according to the law.

• I think that it should be 15 or 16

PS. Stick with dip

• I think that it should be 15 or 16

PS. Stick with dip

• I think that it should be 15 or 16

PS. Stick with dip

• Lower the age

Cigaretts are dangerous sure, they damage your lungs AND your heart. Smokeless tobacco on the other hand is far less dangerous. It may wear down your gum line but if you just simply dip on the other side of your mouth the gums will grow back. Lower the age on purchasing smokeless tobacco.

• It should but a younger age

• Dip should be legal.

I'm 16 and love to dip. But I can't buy my own dip because I always get carded. I am old enough to know the consequences of what I do. If I know the full consequences, I should be allowed to make my choice. I took an anti drugs and tobacco class back in 8th grade (school required it) and it informed me of all the bad things that come from dipping, smoking, and drinking. If one knows what may come of his/her actions, they should be allowed to make their own choices.

• Why not kids should be able to

If kids want to ruin there lives by smoking or chewing or diping they should be able to buy it and it is taking there right away. If kids want to buy it they should be able to it is there money and they ca spend it on whatever they want to on it.

• I'm 17 and...

I'm 17 and have been smoking since I was 14 I don't give crap if you don't approve its MY LIGLIFE if I want to have a smoke? So what? Less years of my life? Oh well might as well enjoy the only life I get! Come on guys is it wrong? Yes but oh well get over it

• Heck no

I think kids should be able to buy tobacco at a young age if they are allowed to chew it. I dont think they should be able to buy cigarettes but i think they should be able to buy chew or dip. Kids are legally able to chew at any age so why not be able to buy it? Its not like its hurting anyone else by them chewing. Yes, kids should be able to buy it if they want to!