• Transexuality is the right of those who wish to practice it.

Those people who feel they were born the wrong sex have the right to embark upon a life as a member of the other sex. A person living as a member of the opposite sex is not harmful to others and is not born of ill will. It is simply a person exercising his or her choice to live as a member of the gender with which he or she most identifies.

• Yes, it is a private matter.

Yes, transsexuality should be legal, because it does not bother me what another person wants to do with their private life. As long as the person isn't doing anything dangerous that I am going to have to pay for, or if they are doing anything that will harm others, I do not care what people do in their own private lives.

• Of frickin course

It's up to a person who they identify as, and who would be comfortable in a body they thought the didn't fit in. It's great that there are no opposing arguments here, but why is this a question if the obvious answer is yes? Sheesh guys, what has society come to?

• What can we do about it anyway?

People have already had the surgery, so if it were made illegal at this point it would be stupid. I mean, what, would they have to give everything they got back? I think someone who feels like they were born as the wrong sex should change if they think it's necessary. It has no effect on my every day life.