• Yes, welcome to democracy.

This is how the free-world works. Despite all of the buzzwords being thrown around by progressive leftists who throw fits when things don't go there, Trump will be a great president, and will turn America around for the better. It makes me sick to think of the utter hypocrisy of the left-wing in America.

• Trump is racist and has no respect to women

A list showing how bad trump is
    “A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.”
    “I have days where, if I come home—and I don’t want to sound too much like a chauvinist—but when I come home and dinner’s not ready, I go through the roof.
    “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers.”
    “The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye—or perhaps another body part.”
    On a former model: “Sadly, she’s no longer a 10.“
    “What I say is what I say, and honestly, Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on how you’ve treated me, but I won’t do that.”
    “For a man to be successful, he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching.”
    “I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing.”
    “Let’s look at a few things that seem to be working. We can start out by making it clear to teenage mothers that they aren’t going to get public assistance unless they jump through some pretty small hoops. Making them live in group homes makes sense.”
    “Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world. I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’”
    “I have really given a lot of women great opportunity. Unfortunately, after they are a star, the fun is over for me.”
    “There’s nothing I love more than women, but they’re really a lot different than portrayed. They are far worse than men, far more aggressive … .”
    On women: “You have to treat ’em like s—.”
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write, as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
    “I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of ’em. I’ll supply funds, and she’ll take care of the kids.”
    “I don’t [change diapers]. It’s not my thing.”
    “Nobody cares about the talent [in beauty pageants]. There’s only one talent you care about, and that’s the look talent. You don’t give a shit if a girl can play a violin like the greatest violinist in the world. You want to know, what does she look like?”