• Everything about Trump should be cause for alarm

The fact that there is even a remote possibility of Donald Trump becoming our next president is cause for alarm! I don't think his ties to Russia are so great that there is a real need to be worried, but if he were to actually win the election I may think differently.

• Yes, his support should be questionable.

It is alarming how Trump really supports Russia. Maybe there is something he wants to achieve out of this relationship with Russia that is not so straight. With Russia's reputation, we all have to be keen about Trump's ideas. Therefore, i believe Trump should loosen his grip with Russia to avoid further suspicion.

• He speaks too highly of them

Whenever Donald Trump talks about Russia or Putin it sounds like he knows him personally. Putin seems to be very fond of him as well. I think one of the reasons he won't release his taxes is because there will be proof that he does in fact have financial ties to Russia. I just don't trust most of what Donald Trump says. He spouts lies and false claims at an almost incredible rate.

• No, I don`t think so.

Trump said in the interview that “Putin and I will get along very well,” and that he’d love a good relationship between the U.S. and Russia so that “instead of fighting each other we got along.” The NATO treaty states that an armed attack against any member state in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all, allowing parties to take action against the aggressor. NATO calls the so-called Article 5 commitment a “cornerstone” of the alliance and it was invoked for the first time after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S