• Turtles are often amazing pets

Ok, so I love turtles, I personally think they're really cute! But too many people think they are put in tiny tanks, handled all too much when they really shouldn't be handled at all, and don't receive proper veterinary care that they need. Turtles are really hot. I would take one to prom if they could say yes. They can't talk, only negative

• Turtles are often neglected pets

Ok, so I love turtles, I personally think they're really cute! But too many are put in tiny tanks, handled all too much when they really shouldn't be handled at all, and don't receive proper vetanary care that they need, leading to their shells rotting and stressful environments along with the suffering they have to go through. I personally don't believe they should be pets because so many people buy them thinking they won't be so hard to care for, but they are quite high matinance animals and they need large areas to live on. Some tortoises get pretty big, and by the time they're adults they'll need a pretty large area to move and roam around in, but lots of people decide not to provide this kind of space becasue they either don't have the money to contain the animal, or they're too lazy and/or irresponsible to do so. Again, I love turtles, but I would prefer to watch and admire them in the wild instead of watching one suffer in a small tank in captivity.