• University should be free.

University should be free. They should have to lower their prices or something because high school students are not being able to afford to go to college these days. With all the price hikes at all the universities it is getting ridiculous. I think students should be allowed to go to college if they want to without having to worry about price.

• Education should not be bought with money

I think the university should be free Because their is poor people that need education most of the popularity in U.S are in middle class and not alot are rich education should be more important and everyone should have it some people don't have money for a piece of bread education should not be bought with money it should be thought free

• Djvdhvsgchjcjkbvghzxcxybgnjxz h dghzhnb

Shcyucmhd cj bc jx cj bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb jbcdagajc jdbche cjz cgnbjhbyfg jhfyrwyufgewjh h jhdbhd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d hjc hjzbjsb hbhubyi u

• Charging students will leave them in debts

With tuition fees and rising living cost, students could end up paying £50,000 just for a three year degree! They will eventually leave university with significant debts. Although some may say the whole thing is a mistake. Charging young adults for an expected education is wrong and will leave the UK or other countries with a shortfall of skilled labour. Why put young adults in such agony? Do you thinks its fair? Some people struggle to buy good pairs of shoes and if they were to want to go university it will be a hurricane! Help the young adults give them an education!

• Of course it should be

I mean Knowledge shouldn’t come with a price tag, so let me start my argument with one question - would you rather have a few people educated and save on the amount spent by government or would you rather let the government spend money to educate its citizens, invest in the future and many years down the road, have a booming economy because of many educated people.

• Of course it should be

• Some people can't pay for it

Some people that would like to go to university can't because they can't pay for it but some people that don't want to go can easily pay for it so if university was free then anyone who wants to go to university can go no matter how poor people are or how rich they are they can go to university.

• University make people have the better job but not pay the money from their job

As we see almost everyone usually have their job while they were getting their Education from university(to get their salary from job to pay for the University) it's really hard for them to pay for the University, students also pay for the Water,electricity, food and many kind of equipment..... . But if some of them to be a Professors or Millionaires by University they also pay for the government too. People help each other in cycle .

• Yes it should be free

Some people can't afford to pay for college. If you go to college then you will most likely get a good paying job and be able to pay for food,house,family and etc. I know you may be thinking that's then the colleges and universities will be overpopulated and you won't have enough teachers but you can hire more.

• It is already to a certain extent

University is already free to a certain extent.Some University's only require for you to have finished
    secondary school, and the best University's in the world can be free if your smart enough,
    and if your not up to there standard they wont accept you no matter, how much money you have

• Of course it should be

• Of course it should be

• If we do this the Jews will win

If Hitler succeeded we wouldn't be hacing this problem. Harambe didnt die for this. The Jews are using their hook noses to steal taxpayer money and the moon from the US. Send Barack Hussein Obama back to the moon with the Clintons. The earth is flat... And the communists want you to think it's round

• If we do this the Jews will win

• If we do this the Jews will win

• If we have free college, the Jews will win!!

If only Hitler succeeded, we wouldn't have this issue. The Jews are using their big hook noses to hook our money and steal the moon from the US. Hillary worships the lizard peiple. Build that wall and send Barack Hussein Obama back to the moon with the Clintons. Harame didnt die for this. ..

• Hell No !

Come go think of it if education becomes free an SAd government becomes bank rupt or taxes becomes higher how wil those who worked hard to have theiijobs start making a change if half their salary is taken away every body should work hard for a better future fellas !!!♡

• Yup yup yup

Baaaaaaaaaaaahmbug is a great day for me to be a good day to be a little bit of a sudden you are the best thing to do that for the next two weeks ago I have to go out with my life and death and destruction and a half of my mum