• Pound my uniform

I very agree with people who say yes !!!! Because i'm the one that love to ware uniform that make me feel i'm apart of that school .If you are famous school that people that just see only your uniform that can make them know that u study at what school.

• Thai university uniforms should be the guide

Thai universities have awesome uniforms and I think we should adapt outs from them. What I would do is as follows:

The girls should be required to wear white short sleeved, button-down shirts, sleeves down to mid-bicep, with square hems, and black or navy skirts. The skirts should be short--no shorter then 3 inches below the panty line, no longer than mid-thigh. Open toed black shoes. Tights optional but transparent. Of course these uniforms are very sexy looking and most girls would like them a lot, but religious girls and girls who are embarassed to show their legs should have a more modest alternative.

Boys should wear white, button-down shirts that are fitted and with long sleeves. Ties are anachronistic and shouldn't be required. The shirt tails should be tucked in at all times. The pants should be black or navy and of a tighter, 'skinny' fit. Black dress shoes. Boys who are overweight or otherwise can't physically wear this form-fitting uniform should have a looser alternative.

• Yes to uniforms!

It saves money and its quick to dress in the morning.

Honestly, who doesn't want a uniform after reading Harry Potter and watching The Facts of Life?

Uniforms make you feel like you are apart of something important and valued.

Uniforms are a great way to not judge people and to not be judged by them on the basis of looks.

• Yes to uniforms!

• I think it's a great idea

Because it will save a lot of money and time because as we see students spend a lot of money to buy a new clothes mostly every week , it will make students focus on their studies instead of thinking about what i'm going to wear tomorrow , and the most important point that it will define your identity that you are a student at the university and it would be amazing that all students are wearing the same uniform it just make me remember the old days at school when we were wearing the same uniform and everyone knows our identity indtead of wearing an ugly clothes to go to a place that you should focus on studying .. Finally , some students may refuse that idea maybe because they do not like to wear clothes like others but for me , i see that it's a great idea ...

• Uniforms allow students to be time efficient

For many students, deciding what to wear five days a week for approximately fourteen weeks each semester is grossly time consuming. I am aware that the above is a sweeping generalization, but for students who care about their appearance, the ones who do not simply put on the first pieces of clothing sticking out of their closets, time and effort go into what they wear. This effort, no matter how minor, could be redirected towards their school work if they had sanctioned uniforms.

• I don't think its a horrible idea.

I think it would save me a bunch of money and time. Plus it would stop a lot of people coming in, in their PJs which I will admit I have been guilty of doing a few times. Although Im not sure how it would work with a lot of older students and a lot of people coming directly from or going directly to work after or before class.

• Money will save

An average student spends around Rs 50,000 a year on clothes for university. Having a couple of uniforms instead of fashion statement clothes for the university will not amount to more than Rs 10,000 per year. This means that an average of Rs 40,000 can be saved per student. Multiply this by a 1,000 students and we are saving a huge bundle by simply enforcing uniforms.

• Pound my uniform

• Pound my uniform

• The poll topic

No because think about students have been wearing uniform for the last 12-13 years of schooling I know that university students and students like in school they are called students the casual clothes should be plain and appropriate who no inappropriate words or any drawings in the casual clothes you wear.