Should unvaccinated children be banned from places likes schools and daycares?

• Die retards die

Poor people and weak people need to stop getting the handouts here in our country....Especially if they decide to not vaccinate their children. Only the strong survive. Not the strong need to keep the weak alive. This is why we have a homless crisis. This is why we are overpopulated. Sterilize those that cant afford to raise their children. Sterilize those with terrible genetics. Make America great again.

• Its all about education......For the parents.

Patents (fireign and domestic alike) need education into why vaccines are so important and how it doesnt cause autism. Autism is because a mother and father had conflicting dna (meaning the dna profiles too closely match each other). They create the problem and look to blame anything and everything but themselves. Dont believe me? Go get your dna profile and have your spouse do the same. See how closely your dna is to one anothers (so close it would almost seem that you are related). In order to (statistically) produce excellent offspring your dna profiles should be as far apart as possible, otherwise it may as well be inbreeding.

I dont want to deal with my children being exposed to illnesses that were once near extinction. If you choose to not vaccinate your only option for education should be private schools that allow it or home schooling. We wont deny your right to learn, just your right as to where you feel your kids get that education from. Keep unvaccinated children out of public schools, regardless of religious and personal belief of these uneducated, often foreign, often illegal in our great "sanctuary cities", blind parents. If they dont like how our country does things then ship em all back home where they can deal with their country's BS, instead of creating BS in our (kind of) great country.

• Feel free to not immunize your children, just don't put mine at risk.

"The right to swing my fist ends where the other man’s nose begins." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

The state should and can not force anyone to immunize their child, but they also can't responsibly operate institutions like schools under the premise of their being safe if they admit non-immunized children who risk the safety of the rest. The right not to immunize your child should end with the right of my child's safety.
    It would also be wrong to deny the costly healthcare needed for children who develop diseases like measles or rubella, due to their parents refusal to understand the overwhelming majority of medical advice. But I would beg those parents to consider what they are costing the rest of us.
    When you live in a society you should consider your obligation to the collective, rather than your own right to disregard medical recommendations.

• Gggggggggggg ggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggg

Gggggggggggg ggggggggggg gggggggggggggggg gggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggg ggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggg g g g gg g g g g gggggggggggg gggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• All children should be vaccinated

The parents need to get the message that not vaccinating your child is not acceptable. Parents who are anti-vaccinations need to do their research again, e.g. the MMR/autism scare came from false research and was quickly disproven by leading doctors/researchers. Unvaccinated children put other children at risk (especially children relying on herd immunity due to allergies to vaccinations.)
    Being vaccinated isn't bad at all. I have been vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella, human papilloma virus, tetanus, whooping cough, pneumococcal infections, polio, diphtheria, hepatitis A and B and meningitis C (And I will vaccinated against TB next year). This means I am incredible unlikely to have any of these illness AND cervical cancer. And, I will vaccinate my children because being vaccinated means I can enjoy life without worrying about any of those illnesses. Therefore, my children won't have developmental problems from rubella, or suffer the hundred-day cough or die from measles or be paralysed from polio or suffocate from tetanus.

• All children should be vaccinated

• All children should be vaccinated

• Keep unvaccinated kids far away. Crackpot parents raise crackpot children.

Keep your sick children far away from our kids. You freaks can believe in Scientology and government conspiracies all you want. You can home school your kids and teach them to wear tin foil hats and fear everything. Sickness spreads fast. But this sickness unfortunately starts with these crackpot parents.

• Just do it

Unvaccinated kids should be banned. For the safely of other kids and themselves. It's not fair for other kids to get sick when stupid parents don't vaccinate their kids. I have a kid who has medial reason why she can't get vaccinated and because of those stupid ones who just don't want to do it, I have to already homeschool her.

• Society Before Selfishness

Science has proven and continues to prove with numerous studies that a vaccinated population creates a society where few become seriously ill or suffer from secondary effects of vaccine preventable diseases. All members from our youngest, to immune compromised, to our most vulnerable people are protected. Those who don't vaccinate show that the public's health is unimportant and should not be in public places.

• Amerika the Beautiful

It surprises me not about one-third of the responses are for banning kids because they did not take the mercury-laced shots the government is trying to force the public to take. I for one would welcome my children being banned from daycare as I think only irresponsible parents put their kids in daycare in the first place. That being said, there are some parents who wish to not put their children in DC but just don't have the means. My kids have never been to a babysitter let-a-lone day care. Imagine that, a father who actually takes care of his children? Wow, what a mess the world would be in if we all did not vaccinate our kids, we homeschooled them and actually did our job as a parent and care for our kids instead of dropping them off at DC, school, summer school, camp, swimming lessons... . Our kids need us more than we need a night on the town with our buddies, drinking. If we spent the needed time with our kids they would grow up to believe time is important, money is not.
    Our kids need their parents not vaccines but the regurgitation of the masses replete with ignorance will surface to the top most often. Our kids will be vaccinated zombies. Government knows all and we should follow them blindly to our deaths!

• Why punish the child

There's no point to banning unvaccinated children from schools or daycares. Vaccinated children will already have protection from any disease for which the unvaccinated children may become carriers, and the parents of the unvaccinated children have already--through their decisions--assumed the risk of any disease their children may contract. Those who desire protection are protected, and those who don't aren't. Any further action, such as banning, is simply punishing the children for a decision their parents made.

• All children should be vaccinated

• If you are vacinated how are you suppose to catch it?

THease unvaccinated children should be allowed to becasue if the vacinated children are vacinated they will not be able to catch any illness from the unvaccinated children becasue they are vaccinated?! F f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• I'm in school and if you ban me then it's by my free will

I will absolutely not have anything to do with vaccinations. When I was younger they literally grabbed me and tried to force a vaccination on me before my mother intervened and rescued me. If their so good then why are the forcing it on us?

My family is also very herbal and my auntie actually broke out with SARS when it first came out. But without even going to the hospital we used herbs like goldenseal and tea and she healed all on her own. I trust my own healing abilities and I feel like vaccinations are messing with something they shouldn't be.

If you ban me from schools and my siblings and others like me then so be it. I'd rather grow up with my family then a world terrified of sickness and disease when the world is overpopulated as it is.

If I were to die by a sickness I would not be upset and I'd hope others wouldn't be either. The more you try to escape sickness the more it will come to you.