Should vacations be taken away from children because of snow days?

• Deez nuts ha goteem

Egfufsbfy gqwrufg jb fyueghasbch f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f

• Yes they should.

Education is important for the future of our children and any missed days that aren't made up, are missed opportunities to inform our future Senators, Businesspeople, Artists and Scientists. Is it inconvenient to our calendars, sometimes yes, but looking back on my own education, I would say it would have been better to make up those snow days and be better informed citizen. If you asked me in High School though, I'd have said no way.

• Of course they should.

Our students in America already attend school far fewer days per year than other developed nations- our excessive vacation time for students is one of the reasons US students test at the bottom of the barrel compared to these other nations.

The school year is a legally mandated number of days long. If snow cuts into too many days, you absolutely MUST make those up.

• Snow Days Make up

It is not the kids' fault for missing school. They shouldn't have to make those days up. If make up days are placed right at the school year, most kids probably would not come anyway. They definitely should not take away vacation days. That is a break for the children and teachers.

• Making Up Snow Days

Snow days are results of a natural disaster, so no, they should not be made up. Depending on where the days are placed, kids might not even show up, especially if those days are at the end of the school year because once the end of the year tests are completed, the kids might not even have the motive to attend school.

• Not our fault

Its not our fault for not going to the school. We cant go for our safety. Even though I want to go to the school, I cant go because of the snow. We are not NOT going to the school. We CAN'T go to the school.
    Its not fair for us to stay at school during the summer vacation.

• Not our fault

• Not our fault

If i have to stay at school longer because of the snow days, i wont be happy. Its not our fault for not going to school. We are NOT going to school, we CAN'T go to the school for your safety. If they tell us to stay longer during the summer vacation everyone will get annoyed and cant focus on the work