• It ok holiday

I think holiday maybe shoukd be expelled. But oh well .. Like my grammy said, enjoy life and leave others alone. You don't own them. You own yourself so instead of caring for others , fix yourself first instead of making people feel proud and sad. So be happy .

• It ok holiday

• It ok holiday

• Love wins okAY

Love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins

• Its love ok

Love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins

• $$$ $$$ $$$

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

• Celebration is must

Through out the years we do pujas and prayers. In spite of that if we need to celebrate one day or few days for Durga puja, Ganesh puja, Eid, Christmas etc. then Love also need a special day of Celebration. Celebration enhances the feelings, so it makes you happy. Only being happy matters. Only hypocrites will disagree.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no v no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• Yes it should

Yes cwocjwpojcpojcowjecpowjcpowcjwopcjwpocjwpocjwpocjpwj ekne eif e foff ej fe fmf emf emf em f f e ef f ef f ef f ef fe fe f e fe fe f fef fe ef f ef f fefefe fe ef fe f ffe fe effefef efef fef effeef f fe ff ef ef

• Valentines day sucks

You get rejected and drown your entire day in sorrows because you feel not good enough for the guy you asked out. Then their are your kids that can't do anything that includes romance like hugging for a long time, kiss , or even hold hands and don't get me wrong that is inappropriate but that means when you are on your date or what ever. Your kid will spent time with their partner in crime.

• No, Valentines should not be celebrated.

Love isn't something that is based on time. You can always show or never show love. It should not be based on a day where people are asked to buy things and do things to "prove their love". Just because a man does not buy his wife flowers on February 14th, does not mean that this woman whom he has been married to for forty years, he suddenly does not love.

I believe that Valentines day is just like Christmas and other holidays that are days enforced to us as days to be celebrated when really it is just a way to generate revenue.

• No. It's insensitive.

To people who think it's good, there are very good people out there that are single. I t really hurts you selfish pigs who think it's a good idea. I mean come on people. This hurts some people emotionally. It is a scare too. You people are just plain selfish because there are people out there who need love. But insist on being unkind.

• no valentines day shouldn't be celebrated

I don't think this is a day that should be celebrated because this "holiday" doesn't stand for anything. We honor no one and gain no insight to our history. The day was created by greeting card companies to make money out of us...or at least that's what I heard, but either way it's not a needed holiday.

• Hiya sexy people

• Hiya sexy people

• Hiya sexy people

• Depressing and Sad

Its known as the day that has the highest suicide rate. All those people who died alone because they thought that they didn't have anyone to love them. If you use only one day a year to tell the people you love that you love them, then somethings wrong with you, even if you do everyday but you don't buy them something to show it once in awhile, that just not cool. Show your loved ones you love them, everyday.

• It should not be a holiday

It definitely should not be a holiday! People who are lonely already feel bad imagine how they feel on Valentine's Day a day to celebrate with the the people who love and care about you. I think Valentine's Day should not be a holiday and definitely not be celebrated! Thanks!

• Its love ok