• Valentine's Day Supports Friendships

It’s an American tradition to celebrate holidays in school. Valentine’s Day is celebrated to promote friendship and kindness. It’s a way for teachers to help their students learn social skills. It can give kids the opportunity to talk with their peers that they wouldn’t ordinarily talk to. It’s a way for them to make friends and learn the ways to do it. They hand out valentines to every student in the class if they choose to do so, and this can help the students not feel left out. When they leave a personal note for one of their peers, it can help that person feel better about themselves and see that relationships with others can be great. Believe it or not, most students are more excited about receiving the cards than they are about the candy. Since they can get candy any day of the year, the cards are something special in their eyes and it’s something to be cherished.

• This is what we want

Isadora says that Valentine's Day is a day of getting free chocolates. I think we need to celebrate is because we want them chocolates and ofcourse some bananas! Please remember that you guys are making it a priority for valentines which does make sense in a way that chickens can fly. Cheers, love! :) Enjoy debating something we don't care.

• This is what we want

• It ok holiday

I think holiday maybe shoukd be expelled. But oh well .. Like my grammy said, enjoy life and leave others alone. You don't own them. You own yourself so instead of caring for others , fix yourself first instead of making people feel proud and sad. So be happy .

• It ok holiday

• It ok holiday

• Love wins okAY

Love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins

• Its love ok

Love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins

• $$$ $$$ $$$

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

• Celebration is must

Through out the years we do pujas and prayers. In spite of that if we need to celebrate one day or few days for Durga puja, Ganesh puja, Eid, Christmas etc. then Love also need a special day of Celebration. Celebration enhances the feelings, so it makes you happy. Only being happy matters. Only hypocrites will disagree.

• Valentines day sucks

You get rejected and drown your entire day in sorrows because you feel not good enough for the guy you asked out. Then their are your kids that can't do anything that includes romance like hugging for a long time, kiss , or even hold hands and don't get me wrong that is inappropriate but that means when you are on your date or what ever. Your kid will spent time with their partner in crime.

• No, Valentines should not be celebrated.

Love isn't something that is based on time. You can always show or never show love. It should not be based on a day where people are asked to buy things and do things to "prove their love". Just because a man does not buy his wife flowers on February 14th, does not mean that this woman whom he has been married to for forty years, he suddenly does not love.

I believe that Valentines day is just like Christmas and other holidays that are days enforced to us as days to be celebrated when really it is just a way to generate revenue.

• No. It's insensitive.

To people who think it's good, there are very good people out there that are single. I t really hurts you selfish pigs who think it's a good idea. I mean come on people. This hurts some people emotionally. It is a scare too. You people are just plain selfish because there are people out there who need love. But insist on being unkind.

• no valentines day shouldn't be celebrated

I don't think this is a day that should be celebrated because this "holiday" doesn't stand for anything. We honor no one and gain no insight to our history. The day was created by greeting card companies to make money out of us...or at least that's what I heard, but either way it's not a needed holiday.

• What's The Point?

You don't need a certain day to express love for one another. Valentine's Day (in my opinion) is just commercialism and shouldn't be celebrated, it's just a chance for companies to get a purchases on cards, candy, etc. . I don't understand why a certain day can explain your love for someone.

• It's downright pointless

Firstly, people who don't get wished the 'amazing' three words : 'Happy Valentines Day', feel unloved. They wait in agony for the day to come, hoping that someone will remember them but when it doesn't come what are they meant to feel? It also gives people that are in a relationship a reason to stress out. It's just a headache and another expensive day to plan for someone that you're supposed to love EVERY DAY. That leads me to my next point; what is the point of expressing your love on one day when it could be done every day? Valentines day also empowers gender stereotypes; the girls wait anxiously the whole day for their guy to buy them expensive jewellery, chocolate or flowers. Males and females are equal, especially when it comes to a relationship. And finally, Valentine's Day is just a way for retailers and media to gain more money. One day, yet the lead up to valentines day consists of countless discounts, offers and a massive 1 billion cards are sent on this day, a vast number second only to Christmas. Isn't that just ridiculous?

• This makes people feel left out

Why should you celebrate valentine's day if you dont celebrate love every other single day whej its actually necessary to do that,The idea of this day is to show people you love them then this becomes something that makes people think that thats the only day you can actually show your love to someone,Now people dont have love,cnat find love depend on this day to make them feel loved,and thats not good.

• No to valentine's day

Valentine's Day isn't really just about love. There is Catholic background to it. WE SHOULDN'T CELEBRATE IT FOR LOVE. Many people including my friend has had their heart broken on Valentine's Day. Plus do YOU really want to see your ex kissing some other guy/girl. IT'S SOOOO NOT WORTH CELEBRATING.

• February 14th should be forever eliminated from our calendars

1.) It is just a ploy for greeting card companies to make money off society's traditions being crammed down our throats.
    2.) Whoever thought depicting a flying child with a lethal weapon shooting at people needs to be locked in a mental institute
    3.) Engagement rings are a hoax and nobody should feel obliged to give their romantic partner a compressed price of carbon.
    4.) Every human being who's birthday is near the holiday and can relate to reason five feels even more suicidal
    5.) Every human being on this planet who has ever thought that they we're too ugly, or fat, or dumb, or nerdy, or weird for somebody to love them has to wait in agony the whole day for a box of chocloates they know will never come

• Hiya sexy people