• Valentines Day should stay a holiday.

I think we should keep Valentines Day because it is a time to honor, love, respect, and care for our loved ones. If there is no valentines day how will people know they are loved by someone special. I also think we should have a day that is dedicated to to giving others kind, funny, thoughtful and deep letters and/or poems

• There is a point for this holiday

I think that it is important to have this holiday because even if you don't have a date, you and your friend can just give each other gifts. I think that it's kinda stupid that most of the people that say now, never though of the idea of giving a friend or family chocolates or a card. That's just my opinion

• Valentine's Day Supports Friendships

It’s an American tradition to celebrate holidays in school. Valentine’s Day is celebrated to promote friendship and kindness. It’s a way for teachers to help their students learn social skills. It can give kids the opportunity to talk with their peers that they wouldn’t ordinarily talk to. It’s a way for them to make friends and learn the ways to do it. They hand out valentines to every student in the class if they choose to do so, and this can help the students not feel left out. When they leave a personal note for one of their peers, it can help that person feel better about themselves and see that relationships with others can be great. Believe it or not, most students are more excited about receiving the cards than they are about the candy. Since they can get candy any day of the year, the cards are something special in their eyes and it’s something to be cherished.

• This is what we want

Isadora says that Valentine's Day is a day of getting free chocolates. I think we need to celebrate is because we want them chocolates and ofcourse some bananas! Please remember that you guys are making it a priority for valentines which does make sense in a way that chickens can fly. Cheers, love! :) Enjoy debating something we don't care.

• This is what we want

• It ok holiday

I think holiday maybe shoukd be expelled. But oh well .. Like my grammy said, enjoy life and leave others alone. You don't own them. You own yourself so instead of caring for others , fix yourself first instead of making people feel proud and sad. So be happy .

• It ok holiday

• It ok holiday

• Love wins okAY

Love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins

• Its love ok

Love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins love wins

• Valentines day sucks

You get rejected and drown your entire day in sorrows because you feel not good enough for the guy you asked out. Then their are your kids that can't do anything that includes romance like hugging for a long time, kiss , or even hold hands and don't get me wrong that is inappropriate but that means when you are on your date or what ever. Your kid will spent time with their partner in crime.

• No, Valentines should not be celebrated.

Love isn't something that is based on time. You can always show or never show love. It should not be based on a day where people are asked to buy things and do things to "prove their love". Just because a man does not buy his wife flowers on February 14th, does not mean that this woman whom he has been married to for forty years, he suddenly does not love.

I believe that Valentines day is just like Christmas and other holidays that are days enforced to us as days to be celebrated when really it is just a way to generate revenue.

• No. It's insensitive.

To people who think it's good, there are very good people out there that are single. I t really hurts you selfish pigs who think it's a good idea. I mean come on people. This hurts some people emotionally. It is a scare too. You people are just plain selfish because there are people out there who need love. But insist on being unkind.

• no valentines day shouldn't be celebrated

I don't think this is a day that should be celebrated because this "holiday" doesn't stand for anything. We honor no one and gain no insight to our history. The day was created by greeting card companies to make money out of us...or at least that's what I heard, but either way it's not a needed holiday.

• Valentine's Day should not be celebrated

Valentine's Day is a day where you feel down all day because all of your friends are in relationships and you're the only one who isn't. Valentine's Day should not be celebrated and should be forever abolished. There's no need to celebrate a worthless holiday such as Valentine's Day. G

• No never celebrated

Valentines day is a corpral holiday that was created by corpral giants to earn more money because people buy lots of candy and other things like flowers and other gifts. Also for most people Valentines day is a day that reminds them that they are alone and wish they had someone to love or someone died that day and it reminds them of there death.

• No never celebrated

• No never celebrated

• No never celebrated

• No never celebrated