• Vending machines rule!

Kids need food to help them through the day, so they should be able to get a snack at school. And, if a student forgets his or her lunch, they can get something from the vending machine. (not all foods in vending machines are unhealthy) That is why vending machines rule.

• Vending machines rule!

• Vending machines rule!

• Yes we should

We should because we deserve it, secondly it will help schools get more money so they won't have to have as many fundraisers and lastly the vending machines can have healthy drinks like juice, water, and healthy snacks like fruits and vegetables. This is why we need vending machines in ALL schools.

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Nerd taking over

Hello I’m from planet nerd I need food I crash landed somewhere called Chicago but we nerds call it’ chicken town don’t forget to blahedt witch in nerd means be smart don’t forget to sing da nerd song witch is “I’m a nerd your a nerd we’re all nerds so don’t forget it (except if your not Smart and we’re glasses )

• Vending machines are good

Vending machines are so good. And we need them so we can make our teachers mad and so we can be big fellas and mock all the fat people out in the world. So why not have a vending machine and it’s really good for students so why should have them

• Not needed at school

I do not believe vending machines are needed in schools because vending machines sell junk and stuff that is not healthy at school. Its true kids will buy a lot and start to become fat and un active with the fat in their bodies. These are the reasons why vending machines are not needed.

• Vending Machines Aren't Needed

I do not believe it is necessary to put vending machines in schools. Vending machines typically sell foods for a far higher price than they should cost and I don't think companies should target students to make money. School already provide lunches, which should be enough for students during the hours they are there.

• Its not healthy

Vending machines may have issues. Also may ruin teeth. It may be good but it has basically no calcium or protein or grains or healing, and no active it makes you feel lazy instead. Also they have a benefit that makes you don't want to exercise. These are the reasons why.

• No they dont need them

Kids don't need high calorie foods such as chocolate, soda, and chips. Even in schools it could cause obesity and two types of diabetes it could also give kids a lot of cavities it could also cause kids to become over weight i think no becaause i dont care bye

• No its bad

Parents give kids lunch money in the morning, not knowing that they may spend it all on the unhealthy vending machine snacks. They expect that their kids will be given a full balanced meal, not chips or sodas or candy. I think that vending machines shouldn't be allowed in schools.

• B b b

B b b bb bb h hc hcb xcbb sbhsbdj hsdj jsgv gjv fff ffff f f f f f f ff f y y y r y yy vb u 7 5 55 5 6 7 7 54 f t6 g t ee 4 fyu h 7 66 r gvh gu uy ty e s ryg

• Just because I feel like it

Dafiugdfavuogroeusbfuorwebuofrwweruohbweh vauebrgioserbgou inuadrgkub Hong f g. G. G g g. V g g. G g g g g. G g g. V v v. V g g. G b g b. B b b b. B b b b. B g b. G f f f. F f f f. F

• The disadvantages outway the advantages.

They are unhealthy, and kids won't buy from the ones which are healthy, causes disapline problems, and does not bring enough money. Costs are too high also because of management and kids also tend to steal money from the school. So I believe vending machine should not be allowed in school.

aceprovider says2015-12-02T17:09:05.327
If you like putting things in your mouth then contact me for a smash. All girls can enter just call 917 splash for a dash and you can come on my vending machine