• COME ON OK?!?! We r talking about kids, not YOU!

I'm actually writing an essay on this and YOU PEOPLE ->
    don't know anything about schools or vending machines, we can have healthy instead of junk but did you know that kids NEED junk in their body too,,, or else they will be weird healthy carrot kids... So think about it PEOPLE!!!

• Its all about the money money

But for real the money would go towards the schools. We would also get healthy snacks. People would stop having to spend so much on school lunches. Less obesity would come from snacks bought out side the school. Good snacks good life thats how i live. Good luck every one.

• Heathy costs are to much on kids

The cost of heathy foods are to much so kids that don't have enough money to afford a heathy food at least twice a day having more unhealthy foods are bad and heathy foods should have the prices lowered for the safety of the children's life and future so they may have a good life and I'm not a adult

• Come on people

I want vending machies in the school because I don't go to places that have vending machines like the bowling ally I go to doesn't have any and I mean any vending machines so please put vending machines in the school I want vendIng machines in the school so put vending machines in school and if you don't have the money share your money together just put 1 or more vending machines I don't care just put 1 or more vending machines.

• Come on people

• Cool beans dudes

Because what if can't afford the money for lunch what do u have nothing is what I see kids that can't afford it and. There excited for lunch but the lunch lady says were your money and u say I don't have the type of money yet . Thx u

• Cool beans dudes

• We should use vending machines.

We can if the food is healthy. Instead a chocolate put in caltene bars. Because what if can't afford the money for lunch what do u have nothing is what I see kids that can't afford it and. There excited for lunch but the lunch lady says were your money and u say I don't have the type of money yet .

• There should be vending machines

I don't always eat lunch at school, but when I do so, I usually get something from either the student store or a vending machine. It is easier than going outside and walking toward the nearest convinence store to get a slice of pizza. I agree that we should have them around.

• There should be vending machines

• No no no

I know a school that has vending machines In it and there is nothing wrong with the actual machine but it is mostly the food inside of it. The students buying from the machine are not paying attention to what they are actually paying for. For instance, a rice crispy treat may be, as they say, a dollar and a healthy treat , fruit, may be $1.50. That is only paying 50 cents more for real food. Think: "am I really paying the right amount for this?" Have our kids be healthy! Can they be? Yes they can! So let's give them a jump start

• No way :-( !!

If schools started having vending machines kids would probably be bouncing off the walls because of how much sugar is in the snacks. Once lunch is over and some kid went to the vending machine, in class he will be bouncing off the walls like crazy and ABSOLUTELY NO teacher would want that happening while he/she is trying to teach. Kids could also be off focus and messing around. Schools should NEVER allow a single vending machine or something in the end something bad will have happened.

• NO vending machines shouldn't be aloud in schools

If you put vending machines in school kids will just buy the un healthy items like Doritos, Hershey bars, and Reese's not the healthy items like granola bars or celery even crackers is better then candy and chips. Also parents would not want their children having candy every day so I hope you support my idea and if you don't relpy to me and state your opinion and I will tell you why now thank you for reading this good bye

• No VENDING MACHINES!!!!!!!!

This may get in the way of learning! You will be running wild while your teacher is trying to settle you down. You wont think as hard and usually most of the stuff in a vending machine is unhealthy and kids may get picked on for being overweight. This is why i think we shall not get vending machines in school!

• No VENDING MACHINES!!!!!!!!

• Bad For You

If you drink yo much soda or junk food you would have get cavities and you will also stay up all night because of all the caffeine inside the soda. If you stay up all night because of the soda kids would have to sleep and feel tired during all your classes. You will also have bad grades if you don't pay attention in class. No one wants bad grades.

• Vending Machines are a bad idea for schools

If all schools in America were to have vending machines, then I bet half of Americas youth wouldn't be known as tomorrows future, but tomorrows biggest loser contestant. The last reason is because students would get distracted and be late to class due to the vending machines. That is my opinion on the installation of school vending machines.

• Vending machines no

Yes vending machines are a quicker way to get snacks but it may cause some disorganization. We need our schools to provide healthy meal choices for our children. The snacks in vending machines are usually high calorie and filled with fats and sugar. Schools provide well balanced hot lunches for about the same price as a bag of chips from a vending machine. Families cannot afford to have their children eating out of vending machines.
    Yes Children get hungry during the day, but when a child takes more stuff in their lunch box they will have enough to eat throughout the whole day.I don't think that even if schools changed the products in the machines that it would change anything but what the children buy. They would then find the next sugar filled item they can!

• No no no

I don't think we need any kind of vending machines in schools because kids might become fat and they might obesity problems with their parents and their family members. I think we don't need any kind of vending machines in any kinds of schools. :( :( :( :( :( :(

• I Like PIZZA!

No pizza :( ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! !! ! ! !