Should video game companies make remakes of highly popular games.(EX: GTA San Andreas, Max Payne, Call of Duty) but as DLCs to a different game?

Asked by: Cnavas
  • Great way to remember the classics

I believe that if video game companies create "remakes" to highly popular games it can be a new source of income for them as well as preserve the history of gaming, while some games have a "classic" mode but the animation looks poor and campy, for example when you play grand theft auto San Andreas ( which is known as the best GTA game) it becomes overshadowed by new age graphics that we see in GTA 5, remembering the past and watching my father play San Andreas as a kid and thinking the graphics are great and that there is so much to do in the game, i was disappointied in GTA 4 but was highly impressed in GTA 5 and seeing grove street again in a new way that made me want to play as cj again but unfortunately i am unable to do to the fact that i don't have an xbox anymore nor a ps2 anymore, and refuse to spend money on something i won't be able to sell or trade back for decent money, i believe games would be defiantly be in the future if companies make these popular games into DLCs with there current titles