• Video games are very fun and can also be educational and build teamwork

I am in school and it is proven to show that it could be a good thing for kids. They can play with there friends and can develope better hand eye cordination. Kids will have a fun way to learn and a much more fun way to hang out with friends

• Yes video games can be allowed

Your mother was wrong. Video games aren't bad for you. They're actually making your life better.

Despite hand-wringing over a supposed connection between violence and video games (hint: there isn't any), numerous academic studies indicate that playing video games has many psychological and even physical benefits.

Taken together, it turns out video games actually make you a better human being.

1. 'Mario' Is Like Steroids For Your Brain

• Sometimes schools are actually at fault.

Schools always fixate on the idea that video games are nothing good, sort of like all mothers (fixating on the idea not being no good), which becomes insane. Some schools block every game of the web and give us Chromebooks, that are school controlled to not be able to play video games, but, I just proved that viedo games can be a good incentive to learn, by bypassing the school restrictions (not gonna say how, hint:Chrome Remote Desktop.

• They could help you!

If you use games to learn you can do so many things! Yes they can rot the brain but if they are helpful and educational. So reply if you think schools should use games in school!!! Also if you believe me like this comment!!!!! So thanks for listening to me rant! BYEEEEE

I am in school and it is proven to show that it could be a good thing for kids. They can play with there friends and can develop better hand eye coordination. Kids will have a fun way to learn and a much more fun way to hang out with friends

• Kids learn from video games

I Cody Gillespie Byrd think we kids should play video games because it might help academics but it a fun way to learn. Develop mind skills I all know you know Mario that help you challenge your brain. It's like you want to beat the game but sometimes you need to challenge your and lose sometimes.

• It will make school fun cool and even more

Because do you want to it and learn while you can play video instead of learning instead you can play playstation or XBox or any else of learning you can play all day if you learn it would be pretty annoying. Dont need to learn homework video games are actually good

• Yes Video Games should be allowed

Many kids in schools share a common interest in Video games and love to play games like splatoon 2. This is a game that everyone loves for its diverse settings and multiplayer gameplay. I feel like games in school could build trust between others and teamwork. This will make a better world.

• Video games in school??? Yes,duh!

I think video games should be allowed in school because video game let people team up and be good friends, plus there are some games that are for learning like math games, science and much more!!!
    Plus video games can help calm the mind, other games show us how to survive in the wild like minecraft

• No they should not

Kids don't need video games at school, they can play them at home. There is already too much that needs to happen at school that if video games were there as well there would not be time to get it all done.

I am not saying there are not benefits to video games, but live without them for 6 hours a day.

• Video games in school???

Video games should not be allowed in school because kids probably play with them under the desk while teachers are talking or teaching. The video games kids play are also not allowed in school because they should get up and be active instead of playing games because if someone's friends are playing video games then that will stop the friends from being active.

• It rots the brain

Thats right boy yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss s s f g g g h h h h h hh h hh h h h hh h h H HHHHHHHHHHHHH H H HHHHHHH H HH H H H H H H H H @H H H@ HH @H H @ H@ H @H @H @ H@@@@@

• Video games should not be allowed at school

It can be bad for your future because if you play too much hand-held video games, one day, you might need glasses to see the world around you, and the teacher could take it away from you and destroy your hand-held console. Also, you can ignore the world and that could be fatal for your life. One more thing, Your hand-held console could wind up to be either stolen or lost forever ( unless you can find it or get the thief ).

• Video games have enough of our children's time in the home

No, video games are entertainment and should be kept as such. If they are not being used as an educational tool, then they should not be found in the school. They are distractions and with our country falling behind in education, we should keep our eye on at least getting the basics.

• Two words: More Work

Yes, having video games at school can be more work. Children will have to worry about it just to be safe it doesn't get stolen. And teachers may have to change their whole lesson plan just because a website isn't working. Crazy right? Besides, you can live 8 hours without iPads or computer. There's always unlimited time to play video games at home right?

• No way, video games can't be allowed.

Video games will cause more work for teachers. What happens if the website they were planning to use was out of order? There goes your lesson for the day. And let's face it, video games are not the right way to teach. To much work for the teachers, and less education for students.

• In school? Um no, I don't think so.

I cannot believe I am actually needing to say this, but no, school is filled with enough distractions and I support not allowing students to bring gaming into the classroom. For god's sake, why not focus on the little bit of learning while you're in class, put your social media and gaming away for 8 hours and actually learn something.

That way, there may be hope that at least SOME American students aren't destined for a life of retail slavery, destitution and inability to pay for Furher Obama's "Affordable" healthcare.

• Games are good for you

Video games are proven to make you more agile and happier it could make kids more excited to go to school. Video games teach you how to mange stuff solve puzzles and have fun doing it and if that doesn't sound good to have happy kids I dont know whats wrong with you.

• It is bad for people

People state that video games make your brain addicted so you do not want to leave the game you are currently playing. It is bad for the human mind and you will forget what you are really supposed to be doing. Schoolwork will not be on their mind and they will be off task