• In Schools? Yes.

I would like to note that this is pertaining to video games in school, not video games period. I think that video games and other electronic entertainment has their place and time, and school is not one of them. If the United states wants to rise from being one of the least educated countries in the world, it needs to get it's priorities straight when it comes to education.

• Dkdkkd d d d

A a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a real live human but tti you are not responsible the same thing and the then we I have a few days ago but and then r a day and time of for now and I am

• NcnajKka hi pie

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• NcnajKka hi pie

• Video Games are Distractions

First, I must say that I am a HUGE gamer. I spend the majority of my time playing video games; I don't play traditionally time-demanding sports and am not in any after-school programs. Video games are my LIFE. However, I am also a straight-A student. I would not be a straight-A student if I were allowed to play my 3DS in class every day. Video games are extremely distracting, and there is a time and a place for them: after school. In the month of March of this year, while attending 7 hours of school each day, I logged over 100 hours of gameplay on my 3DS alone. There is more than enough time to play after school.

• They should be banned.

School is the time for kids to learn, not to play video games. Many kids already play lots and lots of video games at home, and lots of them are not even educational. If schools allow video games, the teachers will have a hard time getting the kids on task again. Video games should be treated as a reward at home for a job well done. School is the time for kids to learn, especially as they only do school from Monday to Friday. Allowing video games in school is as worthless as giving a thief the keys to your car. Kids will instantly forget what they had just learned.

• Yes, video games should be banned in schools.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to play video games in schools, such as apps on smart phones. School is for learning, and they need to concentrate and listen to the teachers. On rare occasions, video games might be used as rewards or incentives, if they also have an educational bent to them, but there's otherwise really no reason to have video games in schools.

• Yes, they're not needed

Kids don't need video games in schools to help them learn. Educational video games are a "cheating" tactic i the early years to get kids interested and there is SOME consideration there that's worthwhile, but the overall picture is one of an environment that games aren't helpful. If nothing else, ban all non-educational games.

• Video games should be banned in schools.

Video games should be banned in schools. We send our children to school hoping that they will get a good education not to play video games. I think that teachers and staff waste a lot of productive time that they could be teaching. I was bored a lot in school because of all the downtime that was wasted on nothing.

• Kids should NOT be playing games at SCHOOL.

School is for learning. Nothing else.

When I was at school, if you were caught with a stick of gum you had your backside whooped with a wooden plank. Kids nowadays get an easy ride, being able to do and say as they please. Kids need to know that society will not bend over backward for them any longer.

What is a child doing playing video games at school anyway? That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life!

• Kids must be allowed to play VG's at school

I believe that video games help develop your mind , there are many different type of games strategical , managing , action , adventure . It opens gate to a child's imagination , though I feel that there are some games which are inappropriate for kids to play , so restriction must be based on 2 conditions :
    1: It must not contain lot of blood , it may effect child's mind in negative way .
    2 : It must not contain nudity .
    VG's help kids open their minds we must not close it completely .

• For free time only

All I wanna do is play deip.Io in free period when I've done everything else is that so wrong there's no blood gore or violence and my school has a program that just bans anything directly related to video games I was luck to get on this website its my free freaking period

• Oh heck no!

Ever realize that the school bans EVERYTHING that is popular?
    OOOO a tank? That must be VEERRRRRY dangerous. (Diep.Io)
    Virus? That must mean it can infect your computers! (Agar.Io)
    This is too violent! (Flappy Bird. I REPEAT. FLAPPY. BIRD.)
    WHAT THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?

SHOULD I CLICK ON A VIDEO TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE A BUNNY SWEATER????

• Live niggas be straight fuckin up the white folks

A a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a aa a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a aa a a a aa a a aa a a a aa a a a a

• Dkdkkd d d d

• Ffwef wef fw

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b