• No more violent movies!

When i was 18, my brother was playing minecraft with me. My dad was upstairs watching a violent movie. I went upstairs to get a snack and i saw a guy slamming his car door into somebody's face. I told my dad to turn off the movie, and he did. But violent movies are still a problem. So no more violent movies!

• Movie making is an art.

Movie making is an art. The level of imagination a human mind can reach is incredible. So, this imagination should be put into art, to entertain people. It depends purely on the people whether they like to keep it as an art, or show their stupid 'artistry' in real life and do something unethical. Such people should be stopped, you can't blame art for this.

• They aren't going to be banned, that just won't happen

You can't hold a movie accountable for a person's violent actions just like you can't say, "my sister made me break that vase mom!" Everyone has their own free will. Sure watching a violent movie may make you have violent thoughts or it could just scare the crap out of you and make you afraid of people like it does to me. Honestly you really can't ban a genre of movie for being too violent, if anything, if it's really bad they would most likely censor it a bit.

• Violent movies are never going to go away.

Violent movies are never going to go away. Violence and sex sell more movie tickets than
    everything else. Sometimes, people watch
    movies in order to live vicariously through the characters they see on the
    screen. People want to see movies filled
    with violent situations that they will never personally experience. That’s what makes movies so exciting.

• Violent Movies Serve A Purpose

There is no link between watching violence on TV or in the theater to acting out real violence in day to day life. The examples some use in arguing for a ban are outliers. There is no epidemic of violence because of entertainment, and most people suggesting a ban are just trying to impose their own cultural sensibilities on others.