• We have evolved

We are bigger and better than this. Humans killing humans is not entertaining, period. Humans coming together against an enemy is more acceptable. We need to get beyond killing us. Our history has taught us that we can change and now we have another huge challenge and that is to embrace LOVE.

• Teens think violence is normal now

I am especially upset with Telemundo network and violent, drug trafficking soap operas. Every time I flip the channel, somebodys head is being cut off, someone is being hunted with a bow and arrow, guns, sex, money, death, blood, guts, pain, and narcissism all over the screen, being injected into the souls of innocent children and teenagers. What the heck is going on. It makes me sick to my stomach litteraly. I'm thinking of starting a movement to end this garbage. If someone can help or guide me that would be greatly appreciated.

• Zero violent TV & movies

Every producer and director she go to prison or be executed for 100 years diarrhea television every second it's offensive and abusive to every audience the last 100 years a television should be destroyed and every director and producers should be imprisoned or executed because every second is evil programming

• No more violent movies!

When i was 18, my brother was playing minecraft with me. My dad was upstairs watching a violent movie. I went upstairs to get a snack and i saw a guy slamming his car door into somebody's face. I told my dad to turn off the movie, and he did. But violent movies are still a problem. So no more violent movies!

• Violent media doesn't make violent people, because it can't

This is the same argument I make for music. I think violent media CAN'T make violent people on its own, because in order for that person to "snap", either A: a person has to already have a pre-existing mental illness, and/or B: there has to already be a pre-existing moment or multiple events involved in that persons life to trigger the change, which both happen freestanding with the aid of violent media. There are more people in the world who can mentally and emotionally handle the media just fine without being programmed, just because a (comparatively) few people can't handle it does not mean we have to change what is shown in the media; even if violent media didn't exist, this sort of thing unfortunately just happens, while it might not as big, I think it would all just continue. Not to mention do you realize there are people who live off of violent media as a livelihood and depend on it for income? Violent media is a huge industry and one of, if not the HIGHEST grossing industry in the world, meaning not only would take peoples only passion out of there life, but also you would be taking a LOT (and I mean a lot) of jobs from people. Some people do it for so long and it just comes so naturally, that if they had to stop doing it, they wouldn't know what else to do. Like I stated at the top, violent media does not create violent people; or at least not by its own.

• We should not ban violence in movies!

First, the crimes in the real world have dropped steadily since 1993. When the crimes were dropping Violence in movies has been increasing. Second, no one is forced to watch violent movies. People watch them on their own free will. If you don't like movie violence then don't watch it. Third, if we were to ban violent movies then a lot of people will lose their job. Recent studies show that 70% of people like to watch violent movies. So if you ban violence in movies it sure is going to upset that 70% of people who like violence in movies.

• Keeps you invested in the story

Having a film with no violence is fine, but saying a film is bad because of violence is a incorrect statement. I'm not saying that you should let your kid watch R- Rated films but when he/she gets older let them watch whatever they want. If you let them watch nothing but films like Minions than they wouldn't experience anything they will think everyone is happy. Also having characters get killed keeps you invested in the story. If no one dies or gets hurt then you will not care about any of the characters because if no one dies then the story can be predictable again not saying that's bad if the writing was really good, but still violence, and death is completely fine in film. Take UP for example Spoiler alert: In the beginning Ellie (Carl's Wife) dies from old age and you realize that the scene is so powerful and emotional, and it even sheds a tear thats because someone in the film that you grew attached to just died. Its indeed sad, but the film did its job its supposed to make you cry, and crying is completely healthy, and having you cry because of a film is because of good writing, and good storytelling. That takes talent. That's the wonder of animation.

• Movie making is an art.

Movie making is an art. The level of imagination a human mind can reach is incredible. So, this imagination should be put into art, to entertain people. It depends purely on the people whether they like to keep it as an art, or show their stupid 'artistry' in real life and do something unethical. Such people should be stopped, you can't blame art for this.

• They aren't going to be banned, that just won't happen

You can't hold a movie accountable for a person's violent actions just like you can't say, "my sister made me break that vase mom!" Everyone has their own free will. Sure watching a violent movie may make you have violent thoughts or it could just scare the crap out of you and make you afraid of people like it does to me. Honestly you really can't ban a genre of movie for being too violent, if anything, if it's really bad they would most likely censor it a bit.

• Violent movies are never going to go away.

Violent movies are never going to go away. Violence and sex sell more movie tickets than
    everything else. Sometimes, people watch
    movies in order to live vicariously through the characters they see on the
    screen. People want to see movies filled
    with violent situations that they will never personally experience. That’s what makes movies so exciting.

• Violent Movies Serve A Purpose

There is no link between watching violence on TV or in the theater to acting out real violence in day to day life. The examples some use in arguing for a ban are outliers. There is no epidemic of violence because of entertainment, and most people suggesting a ban are just trying to impose their own cultural sensibilities on others.