Should Wal-Mart pull their Osama bin Laden Halloween costume?

• He is a terrorist

He was the leader of the terrorist group that bombed the twin towers on September 1st, 2001. The costumes should be taken down because wearing the costumes show that you respect Osama bin Laden, which is really bad because it shows that you respect a terrorist who is part of the terrorist group that bombed the twin towers.

• No Wal-Mart should not pull the costume

No, I do not think that Wal-Mart needs to pull their Osama Bin Laden costume since he is dead and it is just a costume. I do not think that type of costume is offensive to anyone, including Muslims or Americans and that the costume is just a cute way to show off Halloween.

• No it is their right

I do not think that Wal-Mart should have to pull their Osama Bin Laden halloween costume because it is their right to sell it if they want to. I do, however, think that the costume is dumb for lots of reasons, but I do not think that they should have to discontinue the item.