• Walmart open on thanksgiving

Yes I do think that Walmart should be open on Thanksgiving day. First of all why should it not be open. People need to work if they to make money. Just because people want to spend thanksgiving with their familys eating does not mean that all of the people do. Maybe they want to go shopping at walmart.

• Free Market. Should they close on Ramadan?

If you are asking me as if I were some sore or deciding body on whether stores should close for TG (like a police government or something), then I would say that I don't care, leave it up to the CEO of his company. If you were asking me as the CEO, I would ask my employees, and see if enough people were willing/wanting to work on TG , especially for extra pay, and make my decision based on that. If you were asking me as a person who wants/needs that extra pay, then why the hell not? Who are you (anyone) to say that someone shouldn't/can't be open/work on a Holiday, the National Religious Holiday Observance police? Heil !

• All Retailers Should Stay Closed

I believe that Thanksgiving is a day we should give thanks to God for the many blessings we have in our lives and I believe that all retailers should close their doors on Thanksgiving day. Besides, do you think the CEO, President of Wal-Mart, the Board of Directors, Vice President of Department and District Managers are going to show up to their office or help out at a store on Thanksgiving? They will all be at home enjoy their Thanksgiving with their Family and Friends while the employees who are the backbone to the company are forced to show up to work because if you say you can't work on Thanksgiving, you risk get fired from the job,

• No, they shouldn't

Walmart should let their employees at least have part of the day off. If they at least closed part time, or made sure that they let people have time off to spend Thanksgiving then that would be better. We all know walmart will probably be open on Thanksgiving for at least most of the day

• Walmart should close it's doors on Thanksgiving.

Walmart does not need to be open on Thanksgiving day. Walmart employees deserve time off to be with their families and enjoy the holiday. I doubt that the sales generated on this one day are going make or break the entire holiday retail season for Walmart. Therefore, Walmart should show some goodwill toward their employees and remain closed on Thanksgiving.

• Walmart should be closed on Thanksgiving day

I believe Walmart should be closed on thanksgiving day to give its staff the opportunity to celebrate this occasion. Thanksgiving day is an important occasion and is primarily celebrated in the United States and Canada to give thanks for the blessing of the harvest. Thanksgiving day has been a tradition which been celebrated for many years.

• Strong Families = Strong Society

Workers should be encouraged to spend the holiday meant for reflecting on being thankful for the things we have with their friends and families. Part of the problem with today's society is the familial disconnect felt across all income groups and ethnicities. Let families have a little time together, and for that matter, what are people doing shopping that day in the first place???