• Allowed to? Yes.

Recommended? No.

If you asked your child what they want to do when they grow up, and they say "I want to work at Wal-Mart!" Be honest, would you feel proud of them? Would you brag to your neighbors about how your child is training so hard to be a cart-pusher?

90% of Wal-Mart positions are meant to be transitional ones, not permanent careers. The high turn-over keeps wages low, which keeps product costs low.

If they are not happy with the wages that they agreed to when they took the job, and they feel like they are worth so much more, then they shouldn't have a problem finding another employer that DOES recognize their market value.

My opinion comes from the fact that I have worked at walmart. For 3 years. Then I moved on. During that time, I saw what most "workers" typically do in a "work" day at Wal-Mart.

• Yes, all employees should have the right to unionize.

I fully support unions and believe that they play a critical role in protecting workers rights. Walmart employees desperately need a union to fight for them. They are generally very underpaid and do not receive sufficient healthcare or benefits. Walmart is doing everything to stop a union because it doesn't want to pay fair wages.

• All Workers Should have the Right to Unionize

WalMart employees should be be allowed to unionize. WalMart is notoriously known as an organization that underpays and mistreats its employees. Those employees should have the right to better their jobs and livelihood by unionizing to better protect their rights and benefits of working for one of the largest businesses in the world.

• Yes, Walmart employees should be able to protect their interests by forming unions

Yes, WalMart employees should be allowed to unionize. Unions protect employees from exploitation and unfair treatment by employers. The bargaining power gained by unionization gives employees leverage that would not be possible on an individual basis. This leverage can be used to improve working conditions and benefits. While unions may be detrimental to Walmart's profit, the well-being of Walmart employees is worth the cost.

• Not everyone wants to join

WalMart employees shouldn't be allowed to unionize, because the unions are terrible to people that don't want to join them. A person should have a right to decide whether to join an association or not, but the unions don't give people a choice. For that reason, they shouldn't be allowed anywhere. They aren't good for WalMart, who employs a lot of people with disabilities.