• The game is just too inappropriate

I've played Watch Dogs several times. A few scenes are just too violent for exposure to teens. Especially the ones that depict human auctions. Most of the pre-applied scenes which are hard-coded into the game doesn't allow to bypass. Even if there was such an option, the fact that the scene exists in the code means that it is not acceptable in my opinion. Most of the scenes imply realistic characters using computer graphics, therefore sometimes confusing the less-mature players between the game and the real world.

• No no never

This game isn't bad it is fine there is 1 sexual scene that is skip able and you are carrying a gun in the game. However you are a police man who can't shoot pedestrians. This is nothing like gta v. I recommend that kids 13, 14, and. 15 play this game.

• No no not

Never this game should be a 12 as there is one sex scence. This is nothing like gta as you can't just kill someone. You get punished if you try to kill some one as you are an under cover police man. I let my 14 year old have it isn't harmful and offensive.

• No no not

• No no not

• No no no

U don't have to do the campaign and the rest of the game should only be 15 rated so if ur children are 13,14 or 15 they should be allowed to play it. Also u can skip the sex scene although it is nothing special. So parents if ur child wants this game let them have it as it isn't an 18 they deserve a treat for there bithday

• No No No!

No, I think this game is voilent but it is not going past the Limit, yes there is sexual scenes but it is only in the campaign which no one is forcing you to do, I think this game could be suitable for 12 13 14 and up if there mature, if not wait till maybe 15

• Ma-15 would be a fairer rating

I just need this post to help out anyone trying to prove their parents to buy this game, so to all parents: ITS OK TO BUY. Im also trying to convince my own mum but she bought me ands its ok... That sex scene isnt anything special, and its not gonna blow ur mind...

• Ma-15 would be a fairer rating

• I think it should be rated MA-15.

I'm not planning on getting Watch Dogs but I don't thinks it's any different than one of the Grand Theft Auto's (besides gta v). I guessing most people would want the game to play with the hacking phone because that looks like fun to me. I know there was a sex scene added to the game but couldn't you just skip it? I think Watch Dogs should be MA-15.