• Cos we should

Allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah allah Allah Allah

• Exams, Finals Especially, Need To Go

The education system is complete bunk. There is such a high emphasis on tests, despite the fact that there are studies showing that teaching specifically to take a test for it does NOT necessarily prove mastery of the material. Teach kids so they LEARN the material, not teach them how to take a test on the material.

• Y e s yes

Yyy y y y y y y ey ye ye ye ye ye yeye ey eye ye ye ye ye ye ey ey ey ey eye ye ye ey ey ey ey e ey ey ey eyye ey ey ey ey ys ys eys eyes yse yse yes sye yes yes yes

• Abolish Exams in higher classes

I am completely fine with tests , essays and quizes to test our knowledge and exams in lower grade so that we understand the basics but exams in higher level and very difficult and put pressure and stress among students.Most of students in higher class don't remember what they have learnt just before exams so in that way how is is it useful at all.

• Yes yes yes

Y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y ee s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s

• Yes & No

I do not feel that exams should be fully present in a child's school life, but to "SOME EXTENT" should exist. I strongly believe that the children of a school should be given a choice of four random subjects which they would like to give the exams in. So I say...
    LIMIT EXAMS!

• Examinations should be taken away!

Seriously, ask yourself. How much do you remember since your last test? Teachers teach to the test but they are useless for our future. Also, it gives us a lot of stress and this may harm our health. Don’t your parents give you pressure and when you don’t perform according to their expectation, don’t they scold you? Come on, you must have experience it so what is the point of having examinations when it causes so many negative impacts?

• They are horrible n ruine our life

My parents keep forcing me to study n im not even allowed to watch the tv or even go out with my friends or even talk to them on the phone because of exams. And if I don't get good marks then my life is ruined. And so many exams one after the other. They are horrible!

• Yes we should abolish exams.

I believe that exams should be scrapped and all coursework classes should be brought in. Testing students with quizzes and essay questions is completely fine, because those aren't exams. Exams today are a lot different than they were many years ago, which some parents or people from older generations don't see to quite grasp. Not only are exams usually scheduled quite close together, but to give you an example, my exam time table for tomorrow is that I have 3 exams consecutively one after the other - not easy classes either. Now I've had to revise for all three of them, including the other three that I have afterwards on the following days. Yes, pressure is important to make students understand that there are deadlines, but I'm pretty sure coursework and homework can accomplish that. Exams don't provide pressure, they provide stress.

Also, exams are designed to test how much you can cram inside of your brain for a 60 minute exam, that if you fail, you are not always allowed to retake. I have known many people who are A* students and know all of the answers in class, always turn in their homework and coursework and get full marks, but put them under extreme exam conditions with the added stress of having to answer every question under a strict time restraint, they don't do very well. Luckily I am not one of those people, but I empathize because I've had problems in the past before. And they're very hard to overcome. Exams don't test intelligence or eagerness to learn, it ruins your chances of getting into colleges and universities.

• Exams do not properly test students.

Testing, especially mid-terms and finals, are a complete waste of time and do not properly show the grasp of student knowledge on the topic. Instead, standards should be given. Instead of testing, students should be following standards on what they need to know, instead of letter grades on a test with isolated questions and state mandated tests. I do agree we need to be tested in a way, but the current system is not what we should be doing. Testing should be done on standards and numbers about if a student knows the material. For example, a 1 is in the current system, a 100%, a 2 an 89% and so on. We should grade the level of knowledge, not on a test of a letter. 2 of my teachers use standards, and translate them into numbers. We should mandate standards u=in the future.

• Exams r important

Ccccooosss iiiittttsss lidat lor abuden? Yedghfgufegfegugeu u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u uu u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u suck if u say exams r not important

• No schools should not abolish exams or testing

Because if they did how would students graduate? How would they make it to the next grade? Taking exams and tests, are a good way for students to understand everything in all their classes and not fall behind. Its a requirement is it not, for students to take exams and state tests in order to graduate, from high school/college? It's important in everyday life, it should not be abolished.

• We need education

Education is fundamental in the lives of this countries children. If education is not given to students and aren't tested on their abilities then why even go to school if we don't get judged on how we do in school then lets stay with exams they help us learn more.

• Yes & No

LIMIT EXAMS!

• Whats about future

You will risk your life without testing your knowledge
    Exam is a word that most students fear off. A word that has a magic power to change a happy person into a frustrated and nervous one. However, it is a big part of the school that all students have to go through. There are advantages in exams, but there are people who think the opposite that exams have more disadvantages to the students and should be abolished.

Some people say that exams should not be abolished, because they say that exams are the only way for teachers to see the student's level, it builds high sense of responsibilities, and it gives him pressure that will be useful for him later in his life. The students also compete with not only themselves, but with other people. They do not want to see an increase in their knowledge. They want to beat their classmates to be on top of the class.

Students in the incubation room at the Woodbine Agricultural School, New Jersey
    Students in the incubation room at the Woodbine Ag...
    Group of Woodbine Agricultural School students, Woodbine, New Jersey
    Group of Woodbine Agricultural School students, Wo...
    Betonwerksteinskulptur
    Betonwerksteinskulptur "Lehrer-Student" von Reinha...
    Another reason is when the student knows that his hard work has paid off, he will feel a self satisfaction inside of him and he will be so proud of himself. So, those people who say that exams should not be abolished think of exams as a self test to see where the students are, and how good they do.

I personally think that exams should be abolished. Because exams are stressful and they do not show real results of the student's hard work and mental ability. They favor people who are gifted or have good memory and good exam techniques, and neglect the less able students who actually need the most help. Even though, those who have good memories may not be very smart during the classes and may not understand most of what they are memorizing.

• Students need the pressure from exams to study.

Before they establish their value system, students do not know why they should work hard at school. Children are born to play not to study. The exams are needed to give them motivation to learn and help them know how much they have learned. If school exams are abolished, learning is likely to become an unimportant job for students who like playing basketball or video games.

• Exams Test Knowledge

Exams are a vital part in deciding whether or not a student has grasped the concept being taught. While assignments and homework help test the student's knowledge, the conditions for completing them can be very relaxed and a textbook (along with the internet) can be easily accessed for answers. This sort of work tests the students ability to take information and make it relevant, but does not test the student's memory or ability to absorb material. Exams need to remain in place if society expects good grades.

• Unfair balance in grading

If exams were abolished, there would be an unfair balance in grading. For example, a hard working student could get a similar grade to a student that does not try at all. Exams show that you are actually learning something from the class, rather than sleeping through it. In the end, exams do more good than bad.

• Some peoples grades depend on tests,

Some students are forgetful with assignments, exams are a way to get what they learned in class to their teachers strong and clear. 50% of students fail at homework 20% of those succeed at exams. Most of them can work on homework and study at quizzes. This could help more students pass and succeed at life.

• Yes and no

Hi!
    Please answer this question! If both yes and no, please select NO and type YES AND NO as your supporting headline. I believe both since stress can lead to short tempered behaviour and deteriorating grades, but exams show a students ability.
    Thanks so much! This means a lot to me.