Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by: ellytori6

The purge is terribly flawed.

The purge would increase the murder rate. Also, some of us really aren't so capable of murder, or let along breaking any other law. There are other ways to release our rage, but murder isn't one of them. Society can't function like that. Plus, violence doesn't do much other than hurting someone.
Skinny6847B says2014-07-13T22:18:50.637
So your saying there would be nothing good, that would come at of a type of purge. Most americans would not go out and kill innocent humans. I think you would see tons of americans getting rid of scum and others protecting innocents humans from the real nut jobs. There are a lot of hero "Mercenary" type humans, that would 100% protect, those who could not kill or defend themselves. A purge type scenario would not be 100% ugly. There are more god humans out there, than bad. Also most people would not just be killing every human they saw. It would be more revenge type violence. I do agree that there would be some humans that are SICK, that would just be out for everybody and anything. Just Think!!
SurferDude0423 says2014-07-18T15:07:07.820
Not capable? Maybe for peace loving liberal communists like yourself. But most people are completely capable of murder.
Jalios says2014-07-26T15:46:58.477
These comments, prove that there should be thought police... Seriously, you are supporting an annual slaughter! And being "peace loving" is a bad thing apparently... Since we all know peace is such a bs concept anyway... Wow... I am glad that I don't know you people... Or I might HAVE considered murder.
Publicaccount says2014-07-29T23:50:42.390
Surferdude. You say that. People THINK they can commit murder. Most people either can't or will come out of the experience scarred mentally. However I am NOT defending a purge. It would still involve a lot of violence and pain that should not happen to innocent people and even those who aren't innocent.
foolishIam says2014-08-09T08:40:29.583
First thing both bad and good must be accepted equally as a part of life regardless of how bad it is because everything is both bad and good to someone. Second peace is a false pretense since perfection is impossible and if there was no stress or bad experiences occurring people would lose a sense of life. Third no matter who it is murder is entirely possible because of two things first any soldier is a killer and second a little over a hundred years ago we stopped freely murdering people
chriskar000 says2015-04-15T14:57:59.943
Anybody is capable of murder, desperation for survival can make you do anything...
Deathly says2016-05-20T15:42:10.053
I believe it will be like one of those sifting pans and the strongest and smartest will rise to the top thereby creating a better society
Deathly says2016-05-20T15:43:23.090
Deathly says2016-05-20T15:43:40.533