• Let the world blow to bits

Let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits let the world blow to bits

• I think we should have a purge to reduce the homeless population.

I think we should have a purge to reduce the homeless population because, if we do, we wouldn't have any more people living on the street. We also wouldn't have any problems with pollution like broken beer bottles on the street. That's why I think we should have a purge.

• Helpful towards the poor

All of the people saying "no" think the purge is just about death when, in reality, it's not. Maybe poor people can't afford to live in a nice home or even afford groceries, so they would go out and steal groceries and maybe a few electronics to make some money later on. Now, it can be agreed upon to have a gated community to separate the killers from the non-violent people but, just saying, there wouldn't be a lot of death in the first place. Lastly, it would decrease overpopulation overtime, crime rates would go down drastically, and the unemployment rate would be so much lower then it is now. So, I believe there are way more benefits to having a purge than to not having a purge.

• Hell ya cap some fools disin my hood

Ya i probbably cap some fools that wasnt good to me and then i get some more money nigga ya and then know one be messin wit me
    5 Legitimate Reasons Why The Purge Would Be Successful it good crime would be the same and know body would come around my hood

• It will show who has moralls. A purge without murder and robbery?

It will show if you really trust the people around you. If law is the only thing to stop you from killing and raping, you deserve to die, honestly. Go find a psychiatrist. So rethink your society if you think everyone would go a murder rampage.

I'd like to toy with the idea of certain laws being intact still, like no murder, or theift. People can go smoke pot and have a party on the White House lawn if they want. They can go twenty miles over the speed limit if they wanna. It doesn't hurt anyone if it's only one night.

And if your wondering why I didn't mention rape... Enough of it goes without consequences anyway, it's not like there would be a big difference.

• You stupid psychopaths.

We are going back in time. The goal of modern society is to treat all equally as much as possible.

This is Nazism at its worst. There is no overpopulation (at least not in this vast nation). It may seem overpopulated if you live in the city, but try out a place like Central California or Wyoming.

There is no global warming. There is no climate change. The only problem is distribution of resources. People usually overeat and waste food, or get fat. Plus, a lot of it goes to cattle.

• If it happens I'll kill every convict or murderer I see

If it happens I'll be one killing off the evil. I'll arm myself form a group with one goal protect the helpless and innocent. I'll hang every convict and murderer out there. They'll fear the purge since it'll be the day when I can kill every low-life out there. I will purge evil.

• The purge is terribly flawed.

The purge would increase the murder rate. Also, some of us really aren't so capable of murder, or let along breaking any other law.

There are other ways to release our rage, but murder isn't one of them. Society can't function like that. Plus, violence doesn't do much other than hurting someone.

• Whats the point?

Having an annual purge could result in disaster. If all emergency are suspended for 12 hours then what happens if someone has a major illness and has a heart attack or something then that person could die because they are suspended. Although it was used as a way of separating the poor from the rich. Is that really fair?

• Sickos will get away with child sex

If all crime is legal, think about all the paedophiles that could rape your children, they'll get away with it, crime isn't just murder or theft.
    I mean, you wouldn't like it if a group of perverted men broke in your house and started raping your kids would you? That's just sick.

• A terrorist's dream

This is an incredibly stupid idea. The fact that all emergency is suspended and ALL crime is legal is only a dream for any terrorist. I can only imagine how many people within and outside the united states would plant bombs all over NYC only to detonate wall street and other important buildings possibly sending the world into economic chaos. Businesses would be ruined, GDP would tank, and hospitals would be overcrowded with murder victims.

What happens if someone obtains a bio-weapon and unleashes it on the purge (it would be perfectly legal) imagine the aftermath.

No. Just no. I hate anarchists, and always will.

• No its a bad idea

If we had a purge, then our love ones would get hurt or killed. We would get seriously injured. It may sound worth it but its not. It may sound easy just to walk out and go steal stuff. But its not. You will see people killing and kidnappings. Or they will come for you. Our world will never be the same or have peace if we have a purge. Its just a movie. Would you really want risk your life and love ones just for the purge? Would you want to lose everything? Think about it and have some common sense.

• Why kill innocent people for nothing

I Know many people have a strong dislike for others but that is no reason to decide to have an annual purge. Yes the movie was good but it's starting to get out of hand everybody should just stop . There are already enough crimes in the work having a purge would just make it worse

• A Purge is Just Extremely Illogical

Even if you ignore the moral issues with having a Purge, all crime being legal for one night would be a terrible idea. One cannot conclude that the amount of crime committed on that night will be less than the amount committed in a year now-a-days. The only difference that we can deduce is that a lot of crime committed in one day will have worse effects than crime committed over a long period of time.

Say, for example, that groups of people end up robbing banks all over the country, which is probably very likely. I imagine that the number would be pretty significant, which could result in the crashing of the United States economy. Why would we want to risk something like that for something that probably will not decrease the number of crimes committed?

• It's not really fair no nonviolent people

Maybe the people who want to participate should all go into a gated area together and leave people who don't want to commit violent crimes out of danger. I like smoking pot and doing other recreational drugs, but I certainly would never want to cause pain to another human being.

Sparkay says2014-07-12T09:59:50.827
I would cry in a corner wearing jug armour with a sniper/rifle and a katana/raygunmark2
molly.holden says2014-07-31T20:46:05.700
If there was a purge I would steal clothes and be fly as hell once the purge is over
wefuntw says2015-10-02T10:19:09.330
If I am the Chinese or Russian leader, I will agree with the American purge very very much! Any powerful nation could invade U.S. and win easily when you Americans are busy killing each other, making your own country a war zone with countless dying in streets.
dj123w1 says2016-05-06T00:49:03.607
If you were to kill a killer even for a good cause, there would still be the same amount of killers on this earth.
wefuntw says2017-08-30T09:06:44.557
For those who agreed Purge, do you agree to be killed? You and your family to be wiped out? If not, you do not agree with Purge.