• It would let us leash out our desires that we feel.

Think about it.There's always that one person you would want to brutally beat,or take..You could get rid of worthlessness of the world,even if it's the smallest.You could get what you've always wanted,and take what you feel should be your's.Realise that it's not for the faint of heart,it will help you release all your stress,hate,and frustration towards the world.I think there should be.Also,think about this..If someone you know that's still alive took someone you know's life or hurt someone you know,you wouldn't want to hurt them back or do the same they did to whom you knew?I don't know,you tell me.I can honestly see it really happening though,just look at what's happening in the world right now.

• Because we could do anythingssssssssssssssssssssssssssdwnmkencjedwkjqsnmcxmdnw cjxkqd

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmmxndnjbencjxbnwdjkxndecjdebcjbdejzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeabasnake butt sss sss sss sss sss sss sssssssss sss sssssss ssss sssss s s s sssss sssssssssssssss sssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• War never changes

K k k lk nflgkg kgngl ffbmglfm gmgg g g g g g jj y r e g jfjh fjh fgh dfh h hj u kj rthfg mhg m jury re ghm kjt j hm, ruk yru trh f jmkryu jtr h df j yu ktf dh d jhy trh dyj

• Yes we should

Because it would be great way for people to get rid of anger that is built up inside them and lose it so they can live there life. I think they should have one every year so that the population could decrease and people would be happy and live there life that is my say.

• Yes, why not?

You can do whatever you want for 12 hours a year without getting in trouble! Every other day of the year you follow the rules, so why not on one day we do whatever we like! You can go to the shops and take anything, you can kill anyone, you can steal things and SO ON!!!!!!!!

• The crime rate is low

I think that there should be a purge because it get rid of all the sicko's, murders, and rapper out how try purge successfully but gets killed in the mix. Another reason the purge should happen is so we can release the beast on the one's we hate and diss likfor example you kill the your the people that ever did u wrong. In the movie it shows how frank gillo is trying to kill the guy who killed his son u could the same I would kill all the people who do me wrong I'm only 12 but I got a lot of hate I going to release the beast on any motherfucker that gets in my way πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

• We need the purge

We need to cleanse our souls and purify our minds by releasing our inner demons. The purge is our right by nature, not any government. Let us bless this great country by enacting the purge. Let us wreak havoc on the world for our souls call out to the demons within.

• Hell yea lol

Cos the purge is a great way to cause less ppl to b homeless and not employed also i cud rob apple and game stop and ppl wood think im cool cos id have a bunch of video games also id survive the purge and i probably wont have homework that night

• I didnt want to write nuten so.........................................................

The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the
    -thanks

• You stupid psychopaths.

We are going back in time. The goal of modern society is to treat all equally as much as possible.

This is Nazism at its worst. There is no overpopulation (at least not in this vast nation). It may seem overpopulated if you live in the city, but try out a place like Central California or Wyoming.

There is no global warming. There is no climate change. The only problem is distribution of resources. People usually overeat and waste food, or get fat. Plus, a lot of it goes to cattle.

• If it happens I'll kill every convict or murderer I see

If it happens I'll be one killing off the evil. I'll arm myself form a group with one goal protect the helpless and innocent. I'll hang every convict and murderer out there. They'll fear the purge since it'll be the day when I can kill every low-life out there. I will purge evil.

• Sickos will get away with child sex

If all crime is legal, think about all the paedophiles that could rape your children, they'll get away with it, crime isn't just murder or theft.
    I mean, you wouldn't like it if a group of perverted men broke in your house and started raping your kids would you? That's just sick.

• The purge is terribly flawed.

The purge would increase the murder rate. Also, some of us really aren't so capable of murder, or let along breaking any other law.

There are other ways to release our rage, but murder isn't one of them. Society can't function like that. Plus, violence doesn't do much other than hurting someone.

• Whats the point?

Having an annual purge could result in disaster. If all emergency are suspended for 12 hours then what happens if someone has a major illness and has a heart attack or something then that person could die because they are suspended. Although it was used as a way of separating the poor from the rich. Is that really fair?

• A terrorist's dream

This is an incredibly stupid idea. The fact that all emergency is suspended and ALL crime is legal is only a dream for any terrorist. I can only imagine how many people within and outside the united states would plant bombs all over NYC only to detonate wall street and other important buildings possibly sending the world into economic chaos. Businesses would be ruined, GDP would tank, and hospitals would be overcrowded with murder victims.

What happens if someone obtains a bio-weapon and unleashes it on the purge (it would be perfectly legal) imagine the aftermath.

No. Just no. I hate anarchists, and always will.

• No its a bad idea

If we had a purge, then our love ones would get hurt or killed. We would get seriously injured. It may sound worth it but its not. It may sound easy just to walk out and go steal stuff. But its not. You will see people killing and kidnappings. Or they will come for you. Our world will never be the same or have peace if we have a purge. Its just a movie. Would you really want risk your life and love ones just for the purge? Would you want to lose everything? Think about it and have some common sense.

• Why kill innocent people for nothing

I Know many people have a strong dislike for others but that is no reason to decide to have an annual purge. Yes the movie was good but it's starting to get out of hand everybody should just stop . There are already enough crimes in the work having a purge would just make it worse

• A Purge is Just Extremely Illogical

Even if you ignore the moral issues with having a Purge, all crime being legal for one night would be a terrible idea. One cannot conclude that the amount of crime committed on that night will be less than the amount committed in a year now-a-days. The only difference that we can deduce is that a lot of crime committed in one day will have worse effects than crime committed over a long period of time.

Say, for example, that groups of people end up robbing banks all over the country, which is probably very likely. I imagine that the number would be pretty significant, which could result in the crashing of the United States economy. Why would we want to risk something like that for something that probably will not decrease the number of crimes committed?

• It's not really fair no nonviolent people

Maybe the people who want to participate should all go into a gated area together and leave people who don't want to commit violent crimes out of danger. I like smoking pot and doing other recreational drugs, but I certainly would never want to cause pain to another human being.

Sparkay says2014-07-12T09:59:50.827
I would cry in a corner wearing jug armour with a sniper/rifle and a katana/raygunmark2
molly.holden says2014-07-31T20:46:05.700
If there was a purge I would steal clothes and be fly as hell once the purge is over
wefuntw says2015-10-02T10:19:09.330
If I am the Chinese or Russian leader, I will agree with the American purge very very much! Any powerful nation could invade U.S. and win easily when you Americans are busy killing each other, making your own country a war zone with countless dying in streets.
dj123w1 says2016-05-06T00:49:03.607
If you were to kill a killer even for a good cause, there would still be the same amount of killers on this earth.
wefuntw says2017-08-30T09:06:44.557
For those who agreed Purge, do you agree to be killed? You and your family to be wiped out? If not, you do not agree with Purge.