Should we add cheating students to politically correct protected groups, as to not offend them because of their choice to cheat in exams?

Asked by: Rafe
  • Cause I can

Cause I can and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Cause I can

• Cause I can

• Cause I can

• Cause I can

• Yes it is.

I have seen it happen before. People cheat on tests, exams, games, they even cheat on each other too. Now that technology is advancing, people are finding more ways to cheat too. People cheat using books, technology, and writing on the hand. This is why i know cheating is getting worse.

• Cheating students should have no special rights.

I do not think that students who cheat should be rewarded or respected in any way. Think about how cheating undermines the integrity of the educational system. Students who cheat are showing that they have no honor. They also may not be competent in their chosen careers. Students who cheat and then graduate and get jobs are taking opportunities from other students who earned their degrees honestly.

• No we should not add cheating students to politically correct protected groups, considering the point of a exam is to neutrally examine the knowledge or capability of a individual in a subject.

Unless it is a exam on the cheating skill of a individual, cheating has no place in exams. Consider the fact a exam is generally just used to gauge and overall measure the knowledge and capability of a person in the subject relevant to the exam, cheating completely bypasses the entire point of it, so adding them to a politically correct protected group to not offend them because of their choice to cheat in exams would turn a relatively neutral affair into a biased one.