• I think we should aim for less cars on the road.

Cars create dangerous fumes that pollute the air and environment. If you breathe in polluted air, it may cause you to have lung diseases. You also have to waste money on fuels where as if you use public transport you can save so much more money. Traveling by foot or bike is environment friendly and you can exercise at the same time! Every year many lives are lost in car accidents. It is not quick and efficient when there is a traffics jam.

• Yes no maybe

The fact I can get it right away the best way of saying the first half place to for this year one day and you have no a lot to more people than area and in a row while I go have some funds for and the best way of

• Yes no exactly

No yes maybe probably unusually I don't think that I have a great way of saying and a half hour and I have no idea what to do with the new version of November to the game and the rest of the best thing ever is when you have a great way to get my money

• Yes no exactly

• Deez big nuts

Deez nuts deez deez deez deez deezd lololololololo lol lom l k mrfej ijz,xjh ugdhuihakjnsdc ,.Xclskle ofo,r l,flh nkyogjltn,hl ol oll ol olololololololololo o oololool o loolo ol o o lol ololoo olololo ololololo oo lolol o lololoololololololololololololooollolol oo looloollo o lo lo lo ol lo lo l lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo

• Yes we have too many cars on the roads

Buying a car is one of, if not the worst investment for your money. Depreciation, payments, maintenance, fuel costs, insurance, license, registration, accessories, etc. Add in the affects of global warming to the equation and it makes you shake your head. We need more public transportation available. A major issue in most areas is urban sprawl which has contributed to a "car-based society" . One would think with all of the intelligent people in the world it does not make sense.

• We should aim to have fewer cars on the road.

Air pollution and traffic are serious problems in big cities. Governments are trying to find ways to ameliorate these problems. More people should use pubic transportation or carpool in order to make life in big cities better. Governments should limit the number of cars that can get registered in large cities.

• Yes, we should try to use cars less and have less on the road.

I believe that we are overly dependent on cars, and that they could be contributing to pollution and global warming. Besides that, they rely on gasoline, which causes further environmental issues. It would be good for everyone to figure out ways to carpool, walk, ride bikes, or otherwise reduce their use of cars. Only good things can come of it, such as learning cooperation with friends, reducing pollution, and reducing our dependence on foreign oil.

• Should you use cars less

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh hhh

• Yes no exactly

• Yes no exactly