• Yes we should

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s just doing this so i can actually vote

• Tyryctrtryc fgfgf ghfg

H h h hh h h h h h h dh hgfghf fgh f e gg gf hgf d f d hg ghh h h h h h hh hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Tyryctrtryc fgfgf ghfg

• Yes they agould

They should became the world to to get the best of all time the first government and people who have a great way yfor yis in a while ago but the only thing is a very long good wto your own business and in my head room and for a long yfew and is now the only thing that would

• We shouldn't allow them

The taxes will increase, and by bringing refugees to Canada, our government will focuses more on the refugees, then our situations. Also as I said before, taxes will increase, and double, triple,and so on. Instead, we can donate money to them, monthly. It would help a lot. Plus we will not be overpopulated such as china.

• Yes they agould