Should we ban bad teachers from teaching in school?

Asked by: jdogmoney2
  • Bad teachers are bad

Having bad teacher will not allow kids to learn what they need to learn to be a successful person out in society.It will also make kids that are good student fail classes because they dont understand the subject because the teacher is not teaching them right.If we ban bad teachers then kids will learn better.

• Preferably yes for the students.

In my opinion I don't think that the bad teachers deserve to continue teaching their students in school because then there would be no benefits for anything. From the bad teachers, they can affect the students making them feel more pressurized and unhappy and not learning anything in school. Teachers should keep students happy and give confidence while still be able to teach them good education and support.

• Are you kidding me?! We should ban all teachers!!!!

We shouldn't just ban the bad ones!!!! BAN ALL OF THEM! Deport them all to CANADA! The canadians will have to deal with all of those idiots. It's too obvious, everyone hates those people. In conclusion we should ban all teachers ever created. They could be considered as malfunctions. Peace suckas.

• This is a flawed question.

The direct answer to this question is yes; a bad education is the worst thing that can happen to a child. That being said, how can you possibly determine how good a teacher is? And how bad is bad enough? The logistic problems relative to this issue are so overwhelming that it becomes impossible to deal with.

But, in a perfect world, the answer is an unequivocal YES.

• I completely agree

Bad teachers can throw off the confidence of great students. Not only that but, students can end up have low self-esteem and not realize their full potential. And Let's not forget the high depression rate in teens in this country. Teachers that abuse their authority can lead to depression or suicide in students, sometimes even school shootings.

• Future of the kids

Sure... Bad teachers are bad, and they may teach bad stuff, but that's no excuse to ban them. Imagine your mum banned from her job because she does bad stuff. Well bad teachers do kind of do some good since they wake up the student so they can learn what's right.

• You cant just ban bad teachers.

You cant ban a teacher because there bad. Its like banning dirty diapers from the U.S because they smell bad. You can fire them but there's no such thing as banning them. Even if there was a law about you cant have bad teachers how would you support it. I rest my case.

• Wake them up.

A firing maybe ... But outright banning them? That seems a bit too extreme. It'd be like banning any worker from working because of their performance at their previous job. There should at least be some process where they can re-qualify or re-certify themselves as a good worker again. Now repeat offenders are another story.

FreedomBeforeEquality says2014-11-06T17:18:10.560
I cant look at his face anymore without picturing it covered in bees.