• For Your Looks?! Stop Being Selfish!

We test cosmetics on animals for our personal beauty? REALLY??!! Have you ever got makeup or shampoo and checked for the "Not Animal Tested" seal or thought "I wonder what animals go through"
    I' pretty sure the answer is NO! They are blinded and burned and poisoned just for OUR BEAUTY!PLEASE! People are NATURALLY beautiful and animals should have rights.

• Humans are animals. Don't be cruel to other animals.

We are animals ourselves. The animals have feelings just like us. We force them to be our 'lab rats'. Is that fair? Would you like it if someone came into your house and instantly tested a cosmetic on you and didn't give you any reward? Animals don't get paid for testing and they don't want to be tested on. If we can freely test on other animals, why don't we leave them be and test on us? We are animals after all. The animal doesn't get to say to us if they want to be tested on or not because we don't understand them. But we understand each other, so why not have people sign up to be tested on? Animals also have families. If you went out and killed someone, you would break a family apart. That is why we have a law. The same happens with other animals. But there is no law saying what we can and cannot do to them.

• We are animals and testing on other animals is cruel.

Most people forget that we are animals ourselves. If we want to test on animals, why not test it on ourselves? Sure, it would hurt us. But it also hurts the animal that you are testing on. Moreover, we test on animals against their will when we can choose if we want to be tested on or not. What if someone tested on a pet? Or even on you? Would you like that? Other animals also have families and you can't just break them apart. It would be like going into the street and killing someone who has a family that cares about that person. That is just wrong. That is why we have laws.

• Cosmetics are unnecessary

Cosmetics are not a necessity in everyday life, they are simply a luxury. Why then, are animals suffering for our beauty? Animals have the same rights as humans, and just because we can't communicate with them doesn't mean it is okay to use them for ourselves, it is a known fact that animals feel pain too, every living thing has a right to a life of freedom.

• I think that cosmetic testing on animals should be banned.

I do think that cosmetics testing on animals should be banned. There are reasons behind banning it. That it is killing animals or making them so sick that they do die. I hope that people think it through that these testings are not having a good effect on the animals that are being tested. People ban the testing and fast.

• I think we should ban it for all good reasons...

Animal testing is not a very right and just act in this 'world' as animals have rights just as much as us. Yes, of course some of you out their are thinking 'well, humans are ranked higher than them, they're just animals', but think again... They are living and breathing just like us... They deserve to live too =) (P.S. I'm an animals lover as well sooooo....)
    I hope you agree with me...
    -Anonymous

• Don't test products on animals

Animals should be treated just as we are, therefor all of the living creatures on planet earth have a life that we should value. But why not just test a product on a person who has committed some kind of crime? Animals were made for a reason and us humans should be as kind enough not to even kill a tiny bird.

• Yes we should!!!!

It is NOT fair to have our own 'BEAUTY PRODUCTS' tested on animals because I am pretty sure that as well as US, ANIMALS have rights too. For example: to live freely without being harmed and so forth. So to all those factories who test cosmetics on animals need to their priorities straight and think about others, not just themselves =) (Try testing it on themselves and have their eyes BURNT!!! OUCH!!!!)

• Humans do cruel things sometimes.

Would you like it if animals tested products on you? IT IS BEYOND CRUEL!!!!!!! Just because we can't understand what their saying, it doesn't mean they don't have feelings. Cosmetic companies rub their products in rabbit's eyes. The total amount of animals killed each year is about 19.5 million. Inhumane.

• Ban Animal Testing!

92 out of 100 drugs pass for animals but fails for humans according to The Food and Drug Administration. Why even try testing in animals then?! Plus, when the Director of Research Defence was asked if medical progress could have been achieved without animal testing, he said, "I'm sure it can be"

• Because it should be banned

Animal testing should be banned cos it is really mean! Animal testing should be banned cos it is really mean! Animal testing should be banned cos it is really mean! Animal testing should be banned cos it is really mean! Animal testing should be banned cos it is really mean! Animal testing should be banned cos it is really mean!

• I support u

I like chicken nuggets n i like my eyebrows but i dont like animal experimentation. I think that we should come together as one fam and support each other in life and in this cause because we can do it if we really try #livelifeandprosper #yolo i am off for a mcdees

• I support u

• Stop animal testing!

Animals can die from this terrible occurrence. Let them live their little cute lives. I am currently doing a lot of research because I am a scientist. Half the makeup I am wearing at the moment (I just found this out) has been tested on animals. As of right now, THE MAKEUP IS COMING OFFFFFF!!! Join me on this incredible journey we are to take as a mighty group.

• Don't test products on animals

• No, cosmetic testing on animals is okay in most situations.

No, animal testing of cosmetics shouldn't be banned. It is somewhat necessary to be able to test products before they are provided to the general public. If more companies invested in natural products, then there would be less need for testing. But even 'all natural' formulations may still need testing. Clinical trails are needed for pharmaceuticals as well, and can prevent many lawsuits.