• Abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc

Abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc

• PE should be banned

Many kids hate PE because of pressure that if they don't do well they will get scolded by their teammates or teachers. Many students get bullied because of their lack of skill in certain sports like football and volleyball. PE also makes kids who don't have good athletics feel inferior to all other kids when they run.

• Useless and Dangerous

Abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc anfnj djc eo ewof 2omdews[kwq;ld domcw;odflk fpodfmqwewlf fkd lwddlk o k lk o mdekdrm dmdk ismspmx idx dkdmk ifjfn jdjdjdo dmdosjow dk dks ks sm sks os oa kx koa kd xo ks jkdnei odjeun ism jdsn isn idsn si sjs iksn

• It is Public Embarasment

Well when you line up and the teacher says the dreaded words 'pick your own team' and it turns out im the last one standing there and when push comes to shove the captains are looking at each other trying to force the other to take me. Along with the fact that everyone in my school is failing Maths so i think they need to put there money into somehing more beneficial!

• No because it is fun

I think pe shouldn't be banned because it is healthy no n n n n n n n n n no n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n no. No. No. N no n. N n n no n n n n n n

• PE is unnecessary

There are so many other ways to educate kids about the benefits of exercise. Schools should use the time spent for PE on a class teaching kids about healthy eating and daily exercise. So many kids are not athletic and it's pointless to force them to do something that they aren't going to use in the future because let's face it, if you aren't athletic now you probably won't be athletic in the future. Some kids like me have asthma problems and it's cruel to force us to do this. Also, why the fuck do little kids get all the fun games and shit and then once you get into middle school it's like boot camp? I bet if teens got to ride around on scooters and throw beach balls at each other's faces not that many people would be complaining but nooooo we are supposed to be "young adults" and "act our age" what a load of shit. IF WE REALLY WANTED TO PLAY A SPORT WE CAN DO IT OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL.

• Pe is torture

I'm in middle school and I have a great, energetic day until PE. We start out every class with going to the locker room and dressing down. Luckily, we don't have 'uniforms', but last year, I did. They fit awkwardly and made it more hard to move. I also never would have thought of wearing shorts that length to school. In fact, I almost never wear shorts. I don't shave my legs like other girls do. My family doesn't have money for Razors and shaving cream for me. So, I feel very self-conscious and uncomfortable. Another big problem I have with it, is the level of physical activity required of each student. Sure, the athletic kids can do it no sweat, kids who aren't used to running half a mile everyday, are in agonizing pain. They find themselves breathing so hard they can't talk and even wheezing sometimes. I don't exercise outside of school because as a young teen, I have a pretty high metabolism and can be a toothpick without even eating healthy. This doesn't apply to everyone, but the kids who aren't as lucky as me, are more reason to back up banning it. They aren't used to running. Most of these kids probably don't exercise in the summer and the sudden activity can hurt the body. If you go from couch potato for three months to half a mile 5 days a week, your body won't thank you. The mile run is even worse. At my school, we do PE year-round and we have to run it 5 times in the year unless you get faster than 6 minutes 3 times. It is pure torture for non athletic kids. You're a whole lap behind them and you're about to die. It's you and the track. Everyone else is on their 4th lap and your barely ending your 3rd. Your lungs as about to burst and your thighs are killing you. You want to stop but everyone else is waiting for you to finish so they can go inside and pound you in dogdeball. You continue jogging, but start losing your vision. This has happened to me, but I also had the pressure of my PE teacher telling me to 'RUN IT IN' I was rounding the last corner and exactly that happened. I was starting to black out and I had to start walking. He made me do another lap and I thought I would die. Not to mention the dangerous games. Dogdeball. Who thought of that? Let's throw balls at each others faces and see what happens. Haha you got a broken nose. Let's make this a game for children to play. Not saying I don't like dodgeball, but it is very likely you will get injured if you can't throw catch and dodge like a superstar, you're dead. I think that PE should be banned for those reasons and personal experiences.

• Pe is very dumb

Pe is dumb gyuqweugweygqwgjhqbuyqgujhgqwytfgwbfqfgdbjq2fdqfwedf1qwtyfqykfdytifqdhkwyhqwfdygqwdf tgqwueygqjhgwdf1dqwy fyuweqgkjwefgdt1fq r yiqwefgyukfgq2wetyfgeqh ftuqwfgrqvwehgfqwdu ghwrtfqetyiwfguwgduiqwg wqyfdyuqwfgjhafgwdvu tuyqwegdqwdhfqwu gdqwyuyqwdg wqyuqwdg wiqwguyqwdguygqwudgy qwudygjqwjgduy1 uiqwgdwgqytgwsdgwgydjhqw wquoygqsdjgjqwhdgyuqwdb qdyut gqwdgwdyu tqwd gwdyuwgqsyuqwd gyuqwgdwedg ukqwg efyu vqwf fefgu fqwdsuygqwdgyu uk1qwged uygwd wqd vuwqd gwdq d s qdgsuygw fsdgef gasjcbvjltgwuigwqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqfqf jhgwsdfyuqiwdgqvbwfdquh ghq jhbweytg ewfgugewyfg uuke wfgy few fkegw fed wkuyf gcwedgyu ecgvuiaGJSLCGUIeg l gyuiqWJHFCU Qdgliqgljasdhv q dgqagq dummys

• Pe is very dumb

• No I think not

The obesity rate is going up by the minute. If we don't we will have dead people every where. Not good and p e is fun for some people . Growth rate of obesity is going up not just for kids but also for adults if any thing I think we should have gyms in every plasa.

• It teaches life skills

I believe that PE should not be banned as PE releases stress and helps you think well. This is proven a many schools in the UK and throughout the world do a ‘morning mile’, this is when students run a mile to help them think better and to clear their mind, this is also proven scientifically as when you do sport, a chemical reaction occurs leading to the release of a hormone which releases stress. This is useful to students undertaking tests, since stress is a key factor during tests. Doing PE will also help improve the minds of the test takers since PE helps you think better

• No PE should not be banned

That the reason PE should be required it is so our kids don't become couch potatoes when they grow up. It also teaches our kids fair play. What is so wrong with PE, If your kids are getting hurt it is their diet. Kids our more over weight know then they were five to six years ago
    Report Post

• No PE should not be banned

Report Post

• No PE should not be banned

Report Post

• The kids need it we all had to take it in grade school, I didn't get hurt.

I had PE in grade school and high school it was a blast in grade school you felt great after words. I though it was so much fun and the gym teachers made it fun. I believe the reason kids fail math test is they aren't taught self discipline. That isn't the reason PE should e required it is so our kids don't become couch potatoes when they grow up. It also teaches our kids fair play. What is so wrong with PE, If your kids are getting hurt it is their diet. Kids our more over weight know then they were five to six years ago

• P.E. Is good for

Hand-eye coordination is improved, as well as good body movements, which helps in the development of a healthy body posture. Physical education teaches students the importance of physical health and even leading a healthy lifestyleBut exercise is also one of the most effective ways to improve your mental health. Regular exercise can have a profoundly positive impact on depression, anxiety, ADHD, and more. It also relieves stress, improves memory, helps you sleep better, and boosts overall mood.

• You guys are so weird. Physical Education is good.

Why would you ban physical education? You guys are just a bunch of uncoordinated nerds that don't know how to walk. Stop being sissy's and grow a pair. You guys are the reason that bullying is strongly prevented by every school. You have had a total of 3 friends in your entire life, and your parents hate you. You people disgust me.
    JOCKS RULE!!!!!

• Y'all are a bunch of soft bodies.

First of all, obesity is a problem. Second of all, most of these comments are illiterate and were written by retarded plebs. PE is necessary. Y'all gotta start being hard bodies and soft pansies. For real, get a life and stop playing Magic The Gathering you nerds. Go work out. We need to end the obesity epidemic and it starts here.

• PE stands for physical education

First of all i am a high school student and i've never been made fun of and have never made fun of others.Second of all i'm willing to bet your children are the bullies. PE is about gaining an understanding of what it means to get exercise and get fit which means better life choices down the road. If they don't teach these these life choices in school it will be your responsibility which i highly doubt you could do.