• PE is humiliation I seriously hate it and I mean it.

I hate PE.

End of. PE is humiliation I seriously hate it and I mean it. Teachers force you to do something u don't wanna do. And u gotta do it. When u don't want to.

I'm humiliated by it cuz I can't do any of it.

Who cares if the obesity rate is going up? I don't.

And if you're not gonna ban PE, just make it a voluntary subject.

And I'm not going for it.

• Pe is bad

Pe is in many places. It is all over America. Physical education is normally mandatory in public schools. But why? The point of Pe is supposedly to teach kids how to "physically take care of their bodies.". They have kids do exercise in a "fun way". But they don't do a very good job. They play pointless games that do not enhance anything, then do breathtaking exercises that may harm the human body's anatomy. They could at least be honest and say, "welcome to Pe, the first ever class in the history of the universe to get nothing done in gobs of time. Enjoy!".

Right off the bat, the Pe teacher is forced to make kids do exercises that hurt not only children's egos but the bodies of the wonderful offsprings in order to obey the curriculum. Then some kids are more athletic than others which ends up hurting the less athletic kids more. Finally, the teacher thinks that the less athletic are just trying to escape participating in Pe because they are lazy but in reality, the kids are doing the best of their ability to have fun and be safe.

Teachers do a good job but it seems like K-4th grade it's all fun and games, but then in 6th grade through 12th grade, it kind of turns into boot camp, or as I like to call it, heck. Then when you get older, it is mandatory to wear shorts and a white tee-shirt but the majority of teens would rather have their legs and arms covered. You start out the day saying, "I know today will be a great day!", right before you realize that you have Pe so it turns into the smelliest day instead.

• Abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc

Abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc

• PE should be banned

Many kids hate PE because of pressure that if they don't do well they will get scolded by their teammates or teachers. Many students get bullied because of their lack of skill in certain sports like football and volleyball. PE also makes kids who don't have good athletics feel inferior to all other kids when they run.

• Useless and Dangerous

Abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc anfnj djc eo ewof 2omdews[kwq;ld domcw;odflk fpodfmqwewlf fkd lwddlk o k lk o mdekdrm dmdk ismspmx idx dkdmk ifjfn jdjdjdo dmdosjow dk dks ks sm sks os oa kx koa kd xo ks jkdnei odjeun ism jdsn isn idsn si sjs iksn

• It is Public Embarasment

Well when you line up and the teacher says the dreaded words 'pick your own team' and it turns out im the last one standing there and when push comes to shove the captains are looking at each other trying to force the other to take me. Along with the fact that everyone in my school is failing Maths so i think they need to put there money into somehing more beneficial!

• No because it is fun

I think pe shouldn't be banned because it is healthy no n n n n n n n n n no n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n no. No. No. N no n. N n n no n n n n n n

• PE is unnecessary

There are so many other ways to educate kids about the benefits of exercise. Schools should use the time spent for PE on a class teaching kids about healthy eating and daily exercise. So many kids are not athletic and it's pointless to force them to do something that they aren't going to use in the future because let's face it, if you aren't athletic now you probably won't be athletic in the future. Some kids like me have asthma problems and it's cruel to force us to do this. Also, why the fuck do little kids get all the fun games and shit and then once you get into middle school it's like boot camp? I bet if teens got to ride around on scooters and throw beach balls at each other's faces not that many people would be complaining but nooooo we are supposed to be "young adults" and "act our age" what a load of shit. IF WE REALLY WANTED TO PLAY A SPORT WE CAN DO IT OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL.

• Pe is torture

I'm in middle school and I have a great, energetic day until PE. We start out every class with going to the locker room and dressing down. Luckily, we don't have 'uniforms', but last year, I did. They fit awkwardly and made it more hard to move. I also never would have thought of wearing shorts that length to school. In fact, I almost never wear shorts. I don't shave my legs like other girls do. My family doesn't have money for Razors and shaving cream for me. So, I feel very self-conscious and uncomfortable. Another big problem I have with it, is the level of physical activity required of each student. Sure, the athletic kids can do it no sweat, kids who aren't used to running half a mile everyday, are in agonizing pain. They find themselves breathing so hard they can't talk and even wheezing sometimes. I don't exercise outside of school because as a young teen, I have a pretty high metabolism and can be a toothpick without even eating healthy. This doesn't apply to everyone, but the kids who aren't as lucky as me, are more reason to back up banning it. They aren't used to running. Most of these kids probably don't exercise in the summer and the sudden activity can hurt the body. If you go from couch potato for three months to half a mile 5 days a week, your body won't thank you. The mile run is even worse. At my school, we do PE year-round and we have to run it 5 times in the year unless you get faster than 6 minutes 3 times. It is pure torture for non athletic kids. You're a whole lap behind them and you're about to die. It's you and the track. Everyone else is on their 4th lap and your barely ending your 3rd. Your lungs as about to burst and your thighs are killing you. You want to stop but everyone else is waiting for you to finish so they can go inside and pound you in dogdeball. You continue jogging, but start losing your vision. This has happened to me, but I also had the pressure of my PE teacher telling me to 'RUN IT IN' I was rounding the last corner and exactly that happened. I was starting to black out and I had to start walking. He made me do another lap and I thought I would die. Not to mention the dangerous games. Dogdeball. Who thought of that? Let's throw balls at each others faces and see what happens. Haha you got a broken nose. Let's make this a game for children to play. Not saying I don't like dodgeball, but it is very likely you will get injured if you can't throw catch and dodge like a superstar, you're dead. I think that PE should be banned for those reasons and personal experiences.

• No I think not

The obesity rate is going up by the minute. If we don't we will have dead people every where. Not good and p e is fun for some people . Growth rate of obesity is going up not just for kids but also for adults if any thing I think we should have gyms in every plasa.

• They need it

Obesity is one big problem around the world ! They need to make a change in themselves otherwise it actually might ruin their future and could get bullied for that such thing
    We really need to get more active! Everyone join a sport in their school and they will be good to go!!

• P.E is important

696996696 96 96 966 69 9669 9 96 96 96 9 96 6 69 69 6 69 96 6969 9 6999999999999999999999999999999999999 69 69 6 969 6 969 696 996666969 6696 9 6 96969 6 969696696 9 6 9 6 9 6 9 6 96 9 6 9 69 696 969969696969696969696699696996

• Pe is good for your health

If you don't Practice then you will get fat and might have a heart attack .
    JUT HAVE PE.
    Trust me
    It is Great For You
    Please Do not ban The glorious PE Lessons
    You can Change the rules and the teacher but just lave the awesome PE Lessons ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Don't ban it

I'm not gonna lie I hate PE, you come out all gross and sweaty when your done but I do love how I feel after a good workout. Most people hate working out, and trust I am one of those people but I love feeling sore when I'm done because it makes me feel like I did a good job. And people like me don't necessarily get the option of working out after school/

• No because it is fun

• P.E. Is important

Kids are too overweight already, they don't need to be even more fat
    666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

• Hi hello hi

Hi hi hi h ih ihi hi hih hih hi h ih ihi h iih ihihi hi hihi ih i hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ih ih i ih ih ih ihhi h ih ihi h ihi hi hi hi i hi hi hi hi h ih

• Ρ.Є ιѕ ιмρσятαит

Ρ.Є ¢αи нєℓρ ωιтн уσυя ℓєαяиιиg ιт нαѕ вєєи ѕ¢ιєитιfι¢αℓℓу ρяσνєи αи∂ ιт нєℓρѕ ωιтн σвєѕιту.Σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк σк

• Gym class is important.

Obesity is rapidly growing by the second and that needs to be changed. Some kids don't like PE but they can just do a different activity. It also teaches kids to work as a team. It gets them interested in different sports too. PE is very important to kids future health.