• I'm scared of clowns and its abusive to Animals

Circuses force animals in any condition to be thrown into fire or be ridding on for our own entertainment. Circus animals are abused in or not in show and will always be shot in the head if they can't bring on a show. Most animals don't have a long life span either and live in harm fro humans

• The circus? No. Animals performing in circuses? Yes.

I know I'm not answering the question that was asked but I couldn't bear putting "NO" and looking at the image of this elephant.
    Circuses are great, minus the animals. Animals should never be performing in circuses, and this is for two simple reasons: animal cruelty, of course, and because it's not natural for them. It's well known that animals in circuses are beat with poles and live in low conditions. They don't really have a lot of space for themselves as a circus can't extend miles long. They are forced to perform in front of a lot of people with a lot of noise, it's very stressful. Lastly what is natural about an elephant standing on a ball? Or a lion hopping through a fire hoop? Absolutely nothing. If men want to do unnatural things (like most of the things we do) fine! But don't put animals in these conditions.

• I am a fan of circuses, but I hate those that do animal acts.

I was born in a city where a lot of circuses would go for days, I can say I grew up with them but I never liked the fact of them having to show animals who look sad and forced to do acts that would ridicule them. I do like though, how amazing some humans can be, and that is what I like about circuses. There are a LOT of them who don't use animals, and those should be appreciated.

• But animal cruelty in circuses should be

As long as the circus is run in a way that does not cause harm to the animals then it should be allowed. Just because animals are used for entertainment does not mean they are being harmed. Movies use animals for entertainment too, and usually without harming them. Circus animals that can't perform anymore should retire to zoos.

• It is great way to spend time.

People are training their whole lives to perform in circus, I'm thrilled to se these people doing flips on swing hanging over 10 meters above the ground, and I know it takes lots of work to acomplish that. But I think using animals to perform, especially those who aren't domesticated, is wrong. For example, tigers are endangered species, they should be kept in safe and being provided such accommodation that they can easily grow in numbers, not making them jump trough circles lit with fire.