Should we ban the criminal history box on job applications?

• Yes it should be ban

Yes this box should be ban because some criminals have served their hard hard hard time!!! When they come out they might not have a lot of money or support. Others could be mental and lacking medicine to keep them stable. Giving a homeless person a job will improve their lives and the economy!! I BELIEVE IN LOVE I BELIEVE IN GOD EVEN WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THE NO SIDE OTHER TO MY RIGHT DON'T!!!!! AND THATS A FACT

• Dondi is the best

DONDI IS LOVE DONDI IS LYFE!!!!
    LOOMINAUGHTY KNOW ABOUT DONDI's WAY OF LIFE!~!!!
    The criminal history of an employee should be revealed to an employer. If I had an employee running a cash register I would not want them to have been jailed for petty theft or espionage. If I have an employee dealing with the public, I do not want them to have a history of punching people in the face. Employees have a right to know who is working for them.

• No, we should not ban the criminal history box.

Criminals get what they deserve. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. The time is your entire life. You will always be a criminal in the eyes of society. These scumbags need every disadvantage they can get for there terrible acts against people. Who knows how many countless times they weren't caught?

• Employers have a right to know.