• Those who touch it dies

Everyone, open your eyes! The ground is linked to millions of deaths each year. It has been scientifically proven (using legal methods of course ) that 100% of all people have touched the ground in their life have a 100% chance of dying. Indeed, touching/interacting the ground has caused more deaths than drones, abortion, love, and guns COMBINED!

• The ground is extremely dangerous

I once stubbed my toe, then promptly fell over and broke my nose. If it wasn't for the ground, none of my pain and emotional trauma would have happened. Banning the ground would have good health effects too, there would be no mountains to climb, meaning that less people would be likely to fall off and hurt themselves. It would stop concussions and broken bones. I, for one, completely support banning the ground.

• It will encourage the government to start researching about living in space.

Banning the ground would make life very hard for everyone. So what's the obvious solution? Live in space! Banning the ground would no doubt speed up the process of developing residential systems/areas in space and other facilities as well! Tell me honestly, wouldn't you want to try living in space? How cool is that?!?! Right now, humanity needs some motivation to start working on that. Therefore banning the ground is the perfect encouragement!

• The ground allows people to curbstomp people.

Would you like to be curbstomped? Do you like to taste the cold, hard ground when you get beat up? Well then, the ground is for you! The ground is also a great way to die after a skydiving session or to be suffocated inside when buried alive. Obviously the ground is bad.

• Why? Its dirt cheap.

The following actions would be impossible without the ground:
    1.Telling children they are grounded would make no sense.
    2. Being down to earth would be illegal.
    3. 2/3 of Malaysia's air fleet would be in violation of the ban.
    4. Ground beef would be associated with criminal activity, and cause burger prices to skyrocket.
    5. The big prong on plugs would be banned, increasing the risk of electric shock.

• You can't ban the ground:

Actually "The Ground" is a conceptual place. It only exists if the gravity, caused by the spin of the Earth, exists, therefore to ban the idea of "the ground" would be a moral controversy so legendary it would cause human's brains to explode ten generations from now. Literally explode everywhere.

• Is this some sort of joke?

You can't ban THE GROUND! We can't just float around forever! And it's not that everything that touches it dies. EVERYTHING dies eventually. If we ban the ground, nobody could live. Where does our food come from? The ground. Where do the trees that make our oxygen live? The ground. WHERE do we live? The GROUND.

• The ground is extremely dangerous

Dr_Obvious says2014-07-20T01:39:59.007
Liberals actually wanted to ban water. No joke. Don't give them any more ideas.
ben671176 says2014-07-20T01:46:04.987
What is going on here? This is scaring me. . . How can you ban the ground or ban water? I mean think about it, it's like banning breathing. Everyone that took a breath once in their life has a 100% chance of dieing. But would you do it?
YamaVonKarma says2014-07-20T04:05:15.757
Mind = Blown
Easypickens13 says2014-07-20T07:47:41.463
This makes 0 sense