• Yes it is good

Violent movie should be banned Violent movie should be banned because violence scene in the movie you can compare very good to real life.The more you see violence scene ,the more you get aggressive.There are a lot of good movie that have nothing to do with violence.So violence movie doesn't make people productive or smarter.

• Violent movie should be banned

Violent movie should be banned because violence scene in the movie you can compare very good to real life.The more you see violence scene ,the more you get aggressive.There are a lot of good movie that have nothing to do with violence.So violence movie doesn't make people productive or smarter.

• Humans are affected by their surroundings

I think it's time to accept that we take influence from what we see and feel. A non-violent person can turn into a violent person with enough exposure to violent media. Simply saying that "they have a choice" doesn't solve the problem, people are not all philosophers to know the right or wrong of all things, and if we allow them to become violent other people will be put at harm.

• These kind of movies

Bother me when they have a part show in a scene in that person being shot and killed with a gun, or even worse, that person falling to his or her death (e g., without a parachute). This is why I want those kind of scenes to be banned in these films, or want violent films to be banned altogether.

• Yes, I want to have these violent movies banned

Because when I watch it in a movie theater, it makes me very nervous (e.G., seen actors or actresses being shot and killed with a gun, or even worse, they would also fall to their deaths, which is also part of violent scenes), which also make me very nervous when I see it on a large movie screen (r.G., I would have my head turned away from it, or walk straight out of that theater), that is how nervous I would be in a movie theater when I would see violent scenes in that movie. This is why I want those type of scenes to be banned from violent films, and also I want violent films to be banned altogether.

• What about the violent movie lovers????

If we ban violent movies then what will the people who love violent movie will watch. Many people will stop watching movies. There will be a great fall in the entertainment industries. Recent studies show that 70% of the people like to watch violent movies. Many people say that children imitate the violence after seeing these movies but know it depends on them on what to watch and what to do.

• Violent movies lead to violent actions

All it takes is one bad parent(s) that lets their kid watch any violent/horror film their kid wants and that leads to negative thoughts, particularly when anger is stirred up, and negative thoughts become ideas and ideas turn into action. Then you have mass shootings because a kid feels teased or just because. I challenge you to watch nothing but violent films and TV for 30 days 1 movie or show a night and tell me how you feel after 30 days. I promise you will be more volatile than you are now. I may not be totally in agreement that all violence should be banned but we need to overhaul our tv and movie rating system to include a rating that says this movie may lead to violent actions.

• Too much violence on television today

I am a mother of two and can seldom find an appropriate television series to watch with my children. Today's PG-13 is worse than rated R was in 1990's. The amount of blood shed and violence is overwhelming and very disturbing. Let's think about it for a moment, why would a human being enjoy watching another human be mutilated. That's a big problem we have and is not going to get better until there are more restrictions.

• Children get influenced by violent movies.

Children watch theses movies and think its acceptable to use these actions against others. For example because of the movie Frozen children are wanting to become the characters for the movies ,who doesn't say that some want to become the characters for a violent film. Violent movies should be banned for the safety of children and also others around them.

• Deez nuts lel

Deeeeeeeeeeee fgtrtr nytn mm um iu ,miumu,i, oi,.O. M hbthr nm, mjynhnmkmtnyrhnbtjumtjrhbynujnby5 mnj nhn j n njy njynj nj nj jn jn nj nj nj jnjn njnjn jnjnjn jnjnnjnjnjn nj nj njnjnjnjnjnjnnjnjnnjngt tg tg t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t

• What about the violent movie lovers???

Posted by: rit
  • It has a whole entertainment industry running under it and will also ruin most of the entertainment industry

Banning violent movies will lead to mass unemployment, many stuntmen, junior artists,etc. Will be left to unemployment and they will have only some petty leftover jobs which do not pay well. Many will fall to poverty. And the lack of interested teens and adults who like to watch films like these will stop watching these movies in the end bringing the entertainment industry to a downfall due to bad economical conditions.

• Violent movies should not be banned

People are not forced to watch violent movies it is the persons own wish if they want to or not, same way that you keep yourself from adult movies ( if you do ). Its about how you control yourself if its your wish watch otherwise don't it all depends on you

• Are you cereal?

Hello (knock, knock) is your brain still there, Some people like these thing ya know. Do you like chocolate or ice cream? Really you do? Alot? Will it's like taking away that. Smart people know not to do whatever on the TV and it should be your decision if you want to watch it or not, do not take entertainment and fun away from others.

• Violent Films Should Not Be Banned

Violent films should no be banned. They should however be more regulated and described in more detail to the audience before they view the movie. For instance, a movie depicting hardcore violence will need to clearly show to the audience before what some of those violence scenes are, so as to persuade people to watch or not watch the movie.

• No. Everyone has a choice in what the watch.

No. Violent films may need regulation regarding who should be allowed to watch them, but I do not feel that they should be banned. People always have a choice when it comes to what they decide to watch, and what they let their children watch. The television can simply be turned off if they feel something is too violent.

• Art isn't always "a walk through the meadow"

Those who think violent films should be banned don't appreciate art. Last time I checked, art isn't always people walking through happy fields of flowers. Some of the really good films out there are some of the most violent. Take Django Unchained for example. It reflects the dedication of a man to rescue his wife and the savagery he will go through to get it. Also, in Oliver Stone's recent movie, Savages (amazing movie by the way), reflects the theme that when you truly love a person and lose them, you will do anything to get them back. Even if it means losing yourself and doing horrific things to get them. It shows what men should do when their girl is in trouble. If violent films cause violent behavior, then right now America would be in complete chaos. There would be millions of murderers on the loose. In fact, a study was done that showed violent crimes decreased by 1,000 when movie theatres were packed with viewers watching violent films.

• This is anti-free speech.

This is anti-free speech. If parents don't want their kids watching violent movies, they should go to one of the many online parental guides that include descriptions of the violence in the movie, curse words said, and sexual content. This would put many stuntpeople out of their jobs, and ruin the movie business as a whole.

• They should not be banned

Most of the entertainment industry is based on violence. If we get rid of violent matter from entertainment we will cause mass employment. Also if you are watching on a channel, it will give you a warning and a suggested rating for what ages should be watching this particular program.