Should we be allowed to use iPods in school for tests and work?

Asked by: Anonymous1122
  • We Should Be Allowed To Use IPods During A School Day

It would help us to focus instead of talking to friends in mid class, or asking them for answers, or to help study for a test, sure it can distract them searching for a song but that doesnt take more than 2 minutes. I have a laptop i could bring to school and listen to music on but it would be too much to carry around. An iPod is really small so it would help me a lot. It would help a lot of students, and as u see most people agree to yes.

• I think we should have i pods in school

I think we should have them in schools because there are some apps out there that help you in class. There is an calculater that can help us with math or math homework. There might be media but if you're smart then you would not go on thoughs apps in school.

• Hbjhbkhjb jnkjn kjnkjn

J j jj j j j j j jjj jdajwdjaw jdjwa jj j djahdjkh awjdhawjkdahdjhakwjdhj dajwkdh djkaw djhawdjk jkawdhj wajdhkjaw djkwakdj ajkwdhjkAWJDKawjkdhawjkFJKd hjkhwad jkj dwjkhjk ahwjkd kjawdjk kjdjk jk djkhjkaw jdk jkhdjkaw jdjkawdjk jkawdj jah jkwdjk jka jwdhjk ajwdjk awjkdjkhjkadsj djkawj fnmanfjn ajwnd awjkndj awnjdknjwan jdnuiwandun asjkndlkanjkwndjkwadh adj awd jhajkwdh jkajkshdd jd ajw djawdjwa

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

It helps u relax and focus.
    Yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly totaly . . . . . . . . . . .

• Ke qsx q sa

M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Ipods help you Learn!

IPods are a great device to use. It can include Music, Apps, Videos and a calculator. IPods are also good for school. When students listen to music it brings them into their own world allowing them to relax. I've read arguments that the students may be distracted by the music or that it may reduce the amount of time spent with other students. In my research I have found that instead of decreasing social time.

• It would be better if allowed

The reason I think iPod's should be allowed in school is because of relaxation. Yes there is ways to cheat during a test but studies show that you can learn more while listening to music. You can use educational apps, calculator and even Google to help you. There are reading apps and so much more. There are cons to this subject but with the proper teacher it can be fixed

• It must be

It has to be in schools no matter what. Teens and kids and whom ever shoulds use it for: relaxing music, study or supporting help or even a game during passing time. Though students like us may cheat but does it help you learn? No therefore ipods should stay here.

• Yes I think we should

Because if their was a emergency and there was no way to contact help the child can call for help on their phone. Also they can call the police if there was a robbery or a firelighter if there was a fire. This it why I think l technology should be allowed

• Its just a means of cheating!!!!

There is no way a teacher can monitor 30-50 students on there device to see if they are actually using information to AID them in the test and not just flat out give them the answer because the then the overall reason for a test would be pointless. A test is designed to measure your aptitude in a subject and if you use a phone to quickly acquire the answer than you in hand don't know anything so the test would be pointless

• Disruption in class

Although music is awesome to listen to help relax and concentrate, it could cause disruption and no one will learn much with music in their ears. This can also lead to cheating in a test or lesson which wouldn't be great as if we all relied on technology then no one will be clever enough to answer without!

• Should not be aloud

Students could use this as a way of cheating or doing something they are not suppose to do during a exam or just in class. Although music is good people would abuse this and find a way to get a unfair advantage on exams or class work. These should not be aloud in class.

• No they should not be allowed

A lot of people are technology dependent today, we cannot grow our children in same way. They should be educated of new technologies and how to use them, but they should not be allowed to use in tests and work. Students working with books and papers will have the feel of studying.

• Students get distracted way too easily.

Students shouldn't be allowed to have iPods out during the school day because they can get distracted too much in it and don't get their work done. But on the other hand, they can use it for studying. Another bad thing is the students might not really be doing what they're suppose to do. They might look up inappropriate stuff and distract other students. So iPods shouldn't be allow in schools, unless for free time.

• No Discipline In Secondary Students

Secondary students are wildly distracted already, by the rain, a loud noise, why should we trust them with a hand-held music, picture, video device? I think that iPads and laptops are acceptable because they do not have the primary function of playing music, and can be used educationally. Not all students learn best while listening to music, it opens the door to so many things that cannot be controlled by the teacher!

• No I don't think there should be any

-could cause distraction
    -interrupting lectures
    -could be cheating
    -could do bad stuff on it in class
    -people can be texting in class
    -could send answers to friends
    -could hide their phone/iPod behind the calculator case so the teacher thinks they are using a calculator
    -could play games during the middle of class

• No I don't think there should be any

-could cause distraction
    -interrupting lectures
    -could be cheating
    -could do bad stuff on it in class
    -people can be texting in class
    -could send answers to friends

• F**uck i pods

Lolololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllll ivote no
    g g gbg g g ggg g g g ggg ggg g g gg gg gg ggg g g ggg g g g g g g g gg g g ggg ggggggg ggg gg gggg g g gg ggg g gg ggg g gg gg g gg gff

• F**uck i pods