Should we be scared and anxious about death?

Asked by: asdf0106
  • Death is inevitable.

We can't pretend its not gonna happen, all human life ends, if you're afraid of it you won't live your life, you'll be preparing for death. Although we should still be cautious of death, surely anxiety and fear are not the right way to look at it. Also, if its unavoidable, why bother giving it your life's attention?

• We should not fear something that has not proven to be a bad thing.

Death has not been shown to be a negative. The act of dying, can be traumatic, and the loss experienced by others is sad. But death itself is nothing to be scared of.
    If you believe in an afterlife, then you will continue in some form. If you don''t then the emotion of fear no longer plays a part.

• No you shouldnt

But I see where u come from thoe. Like me myself has been wondering like what is it like after u die is it like u are going straight to heaven or is it just black or u jus not there anymore...... Like I could see that bothering some one and making them scared.

Dr_Obvious says2014-09-11T05:32:50.783
O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? Death has no power to cause fear, to those who Know Christ.