Should we be taught more practical things like how to buy a house or get a job than academia ps go easy I’m 12

• Its truly beneficial

I'm a about to be a high school graduate, and I still feel lost and confused about certain things like taxes, the economy, the bank, how to get a car, the best way to get a good house, ordering things online, bills, etc. I wish that I had got to learn more about those things instead of things I'm just going to forget after high school. I should have learned more about ways to raise a family, and how to support myself in the near future but instead I'm going to have to go about getting that type of information on my own.

• It's actually useful

Most of the things taught in school today don't have much or anything to do with life. Learning things such as paying bill, getting a mortgage, etc. would help people get by in the real world rather than them having to just figure it out themselves and not know how.

• Its truly beneficial