• Better to start early, and teach the economy

If we teach kids now, it is going to be much better in the long run, because they will know which compony to invest in, when to sell stocks, and they are going to be very financially successful. On top of that, you are teaching them an important lesson that will be used in real world.

• Financial Literacy Is Crucial

Not only should aspects of the stock market be taught to our children, but so should all aspects of financial literacy. The responsible use of credit is also a major topic that kids should be learning at a younger age. The stock market is a tricky beast, and the more that our children learn, the more prepared they will be to use it to their advantage in the future.

• I think it would be an important thing to teach children.

Since I started growing up, I started asking myself how I can earn more money without having to be somewhere full time. Although the stocks is a huge gamble and can be a lot like casino gambling, these are real life stocks that can actually earn you some good money as long as you have a good idea of how the stocks work!

• Yes of course

If we want them to have promising financial futures, then yes. Contrary to what people with no money say, money DOES buy happiness. If we want our kids to grow up, have money, have good lives and be happy, then teaching them about investing and how to make money doing it is a great thing.

• If we want them to be millionaires.

Obviously we should tech children how to gain wealth with no physical exertion, just mental manipulation of the systems that gain wealth for the enterprise of financial manipulation. Who wouldn't want their child to be endlessly wealthy with no actual production emitted? They that control us, that's who. Whoop de do.

• No, for the same reasons as above.

In addition to the above I believe the stock market is fixed. High volume trading done by computers makes it impossible for the small investor to succeed. Wall Street has been taken over by crooks. There are better methods on how to become a millionaire we could teach young students then how to be a crook.

• No, we should not be teaching our children how to invest in the stock market

No, we should not be teaching our children how to invest in the stock market. Investing in the stock market is almost the equivalent of gambling, and we would never teach our children it is good to gamble. Instead we should be focusing on teaching our children things that will help make them successful for life.

• No, I don't think we should be teaching our kids how to invest in the stock market.

I don't think we should be teaching our kids to invest in the stock market. There are a lot more important things to teach kids, like how to be decent people when they grow up and make the world a better place. I don't think money should be an important aspect in raising our children.