• Making the right choice !

For some people across the world , they are used to eating meat and cant live without them ,whereas,some people are used to eating vegetables. Being a vegan has multiple benefits:
    1) It decreases the risk of you getting illness
    2) Helps you balance your hormones and food diet
    3)It's healthy eating vegetables and fruits because they contain nutrients that SOME meats might not have. Here's a fact : One glass of soya bean is equivalent to one piece of meat.
    4) You are able to save other animals's lives. Its sort of brutal eating animals. They have the rights to live,like us humans. Why cant they live a normal life? Imagine if you were being eaten... GROSS and BRUTAL right ? Exactly,thats what we are doing to those innocent animals. Lets all make a difference! If you dont want to be a vegan, thats absolutely fine. However,try reducing the intake of meat . By eating less meat,you are killing and bringing harm to less animals . We can do so buy raising awareness to all those non-vegans. Thank you. Hopefully,you too should reduce or better still, be a vegan.Whenever there is an opportunity for you to be eating vegetarian food,please do so. Do leave me any replies below if you are against any of my points or would like to comment anything related to the topic . For some people across the world , they are used to eating meat and cant live without them ,whereas,some people are used to eating vegetables. Being a vegan has multiple benefits:
    4) You are able to save other animals's lives. Its sort of brutal eating animals. They have the rights to live,like us humans. Why cant they live a normal life? Imagine if you were being eaten... GROSS and BRUTAL right ? Exactly,thats what we are doing to those innocent animals. Lets all make a difference! If you dont want to be a vegan, thats absolutely fine. However,try reducing the intake of meat . By eating less meat,you are killing and bringing harm to less animals . We can do so buy raising awareness to all those non-vegans. Thank you. Hopefully,you too should reduce or better still, be a vegan.Whenever there is an opportunity for you to be eating vegetarian food,please do so. Do leave me any replies below if you are against any of my points or would like to comment anything related to the topic .

• I'd like to not that this is in the "Health" category.

There is an incredibly large body of research showing that veganism is MUCH better than pretty much any other diet, in terms of health. I am also more than willing to have a (mature, adult and reasonable) conversation about this if anyone is interested.

. . . . . . .

• Yes we should

You don't actually need very much protean, a piece of meat the size of a deck of cards is sufficient protean, yet we eat big fat hamburgers with 7X the amount as one daily serving, FOR ONE MEAL, believe it or not, we Americans eat so much protean that it would be LESS DESTRUCTIVE TO NOT EAT ANY, not that either is good, you could easily sustain yourself off beans.

• I said yes but I also want to say no.

I think it is impossible and at best extremely difficult for the entire world's population to turn vegan. However I do see the environmental and global benefits of a reduced intake of meat and fat. Far too many meat production companies do not adhere to proper conduct in caring for the animals they slaughter. The same goes for egg and dairy production.
    There are companies out there who do treat animals well, but they are dwarfed by the bigger corporations who live and breathe profit. They are the ones who cut down large amounts of Rainforest's in order to make room for agriculture, which in turn leads to a major strain on the global environment.
    So do I believe that all omnivores in the world should become herbivores? No
    But a reduced intake of meat, dairy, Fish and eggs from the major companies that hurt animals by the way they treat them, the environment by how they treat it and us by what they add into Our Food, I think is a good idea. Major companies will never change unless enough consumers change the tide of the competition.

• Environmentalism is incomplete without veganism

There have been a large number of studies reporting the potential threats which animal agriculture poses to the environment which so many non-vegans seem to "care" about.

According to the 2006 Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) report Livestock's Long Shadow, industrialized agriculture contributes on a "massive scale" to global warming, air pollution, land degradation, energy use, deforestation, and biodiversity decline.[4] The FAO report estimates that the livestock (including poultry) sector (which provides draft animal power, leather, wool, milk, eggs, fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, etc., in addition to meat) contributes about 18 percent of global GHG emissions expressed as 100-year CO2 equivalents. This estimate was based on life-cycle analysis, including feed production, land use changes, etc., and used GWP (global warming potential) of 23 for methane and 296 for nitrous oxide, to convert emissions of these gases to 100-year CO2 equivalents. The FAO report concluded that "the livestock sector emerges as one of the top two or three most significant contributors to the most serious environmental problems, at every scale from local to global."

• Vegan is good

Being vegetarian has multiple benefits. It saves animals from deaths. Cow provide milk, and being vegan means there is no reason to kill a cow, and more agricultural purposes, and with no reason to kill a cow, you get more cow urine, which is good for agriculture. Also, it means being fit. I don't waste my life on chicken nuggets, steak, and bacon. And just saying, try broccoli! It actually tastes good! Also, Buddha said,"Killing is wrong"(even though those were not his exact words). America does something to animals, to make them fat, to kill them and make more meat, but the problem is, the chemicals are left in the meat, making giving humans what we call obesity, and that is something we should definitely something we should avoid. Also, if you want leather, just wait until the animal dies of age. Is that too much to ask for? Next, personally think pigs are cute, don't kill them.

• Harmony with us nature

First: I want to tell you that vegan diet is depent on vegetable and fruit with high fibre, low fat. Meats are high protein but high unsaturated-fat that not good for your health. Further, follow the vegan diet will helpping you prevent some disease like: heart attack, diabete, high blood pressure, cancer,..
    Second: Our body are form to comsume plant than a animal. With evidence is as follow that we have only 2 fang to chew meat and our guts is long quite like herbivore.
    Finally: Be vegan can protect our enviroment because argiculture cultivation wil developing that give oxigen for ecosystem

• We may as well "veganise" carnivore/omnivore animals.

We are descendents of the monkeys, animals that for millions of years have eaten meat. Humans are animals, animals that in 2 million years managed to develop a brain and society more advanced than other animals, but 2 million years ago we were animals like any other animal. It is by nature that we eat meat, and so it is for an enormous part of the animals on earth. The "reason" for becoming vegan is that eating animals and their products makes them feel great pain/die, but what is the difference between humans killing animals and let's say a lion killing an animal, both situations end in the death of animals and chances are that a death by a lion would be much more brutal.

TL;DR- There is no difference between a Human killing an animal and a Lion killing an animal.

• I don't think we should become vegans

Because people love meat but they kill the animals cruelly! And yes there are safer ways to kill them. But i don't think they should be killed by throwing a brick on there head that is just wrong, i mean farmers in the farms are very very cruel to animals and i think this needs to stop immediately because animals are special, they were meant to be eaten not to be stayed alive forever. And eventually the cows will die. So i say no we don't become vegans!!!!

• More of a medium should be found

I think the healthiest choice would be if people started eating diets that weren't so centered around meat, dairy, and eggs. Then people can become more healthy as well as save money. Then the money saved can be put into more organic and humane forms of meat, dairy, and eggs.

• Are you kidding?!

This is really not a good question. There is so much evidence. WE NEED MEAT! People who are so concerned about animals being killed need to realize we need meat for our own health. We need the amino acids. I understand people have beliefs animals shouldn't be killed, but c'mon guys! We have to worry about our own health a little more than a chicken's health. Am I saying ALL animals should die? Of course not! I'm just saying we can't all be vegans. There is more important matters we need to deal with involving humankind.

• There are benefits to meat.

I understand that most any nutrients in meat can be found in other foods, but normally, meats hold MORE of those nutrients. They also hold specific amino acids that our bodies cannot produce ourselves. For instance, I personally have a low amount of iron in my system, and eating meat helps me better absorb it as opposed to non-heme foods. Really though, it all comes down to personal choice and lifestyle. Perhaps though, meat, dairy and eggs should be obtained in a more humane way.

• We are omnivoresssssss

Why would we go vegan if we need protein and not all people just wanna eat nuts they want some fried chicken and some hamburgers n stuff just eating leaves and plants wont help a human evolve we need to maintain muscle and grow muscle and not just be some skinny scawny lookin people ya dig?

• A impossible change...

You can't make every human being on Earth become vegetarian or even vegan, Even though, the consequences would be beneficial. It simply isn't possible when mankind has eaten meat for thousands of years.
    Let's look at other organisms that are similar to humans like tigers or sharks, Do you think they become vegetarian to "save" other animals. There is a food chain and us as humans are on top of it for a reason. We've evolved to become smarter and endurant for hunting. There's nothing wrong with "killing" other animals, it must be done for us as humans to survive. The cycle of life continues. The ways animals are being killed in mass quantities with steroids to maximize the outcome is by no means okay. But it has to be done to feed not all but most of the humans on Earth. I think a real solution would be to limit the consumption by humans, and by doing so lowering obesity and increasing available food. It would allow better a better environment for the livestock and also less animal cruelty.

But regardless, becoming vegan is a good step to take to make your own contribution to society, but don't expect other people to follow.