• Why not you should not?

Can you see your brain? I have 100s of reason to believe.. 1 THING it won't do any bad to you if you believe in HIM but if you don't you could miss out of few good things in life. Believe in HIM and you won't have much to complain. TRUST me, rest up to you as said you won't loose anything trusting on HIM.

• Read the bible first!

I believe you must read the bible first to make a decision and have someone who has read it help you understand it. Until you understand then you won't know what you are believing. For example, everyone says why does God create pain? Well if you believe in God you also believe in the devil. We believe the devil owns this Earth. God didn't create us as robots so he gave us a choice live in paradise and love me all I ask is don't eat from the fruit of the tree. It was the fruit that came from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Either way, Eve’s actions and thought processes mimicked that of James 1:14–15. She cannot blame the serpent entirely for its cunning deception, but it was her own actions of eating that cannot be ignored—and the same with Adam (2 Corinthians 11:3). So, we should learn that we too should not be deceived, which is why checking things against Scripture and viewing the Scriptures as the authority should be the goal of any Christian (Acts 17:11). That is just a tid bit so unless you understand you won't be able to make a decision other than what people tell you because even believers don't' understand what they preach sometimes. If you ever need help with understanding the bible I am here to help.

• Why wouldn't you?

Their is more substantial, proven evidence for God than there was for any scientific piece. How long ago was the atom discovered? Didn't science say there was nothing smaller? Wasn't that disproven? Yeah. The Word has stood the test of time and is still the most sold book in the world and its content remains unmoved.
    People forget to read the parts of the Bible where it says that Jesus came to reinterpret since so many had come up with the wrong conclusions.
    Everyone is accepted in Christianity (including homosexuals, despite the ignorance of the masses who thinks that they aren't). There are so few people who understand that God literally LOVES EVERYONE! He accepts EVERYONE. And is there for EVERYONE!
    I find it more childish that some people believe that the world was made by accident and that everything was by random circumstance, that is a pathetic belief.
    Without God there would be no morality (and there would be nothing but anyways..); He gave us our sense of right and wrong after we fell to sin. Our nature is pitiful and weak, that is why we need God.
    There are countless reasons to believing in God. For someone to choose not to is out of pride and usually because of not receiving something prayed for in their childhood (which would lead to another argument where God comes out on top).

• Yes, we should believe in God.

Yes, I believe that we should believe in God. However, this question is tricky to answer, because my belief isn't so much that we should believe in God, but that we should have the right to believe in God. Figuratively speaking, there is no yes or no answer to this question because either a "yes" or "no" results in forcing your own beliefs onto others. Rather, the question should be, should we have the right to believe in God?, in which case, we absolutely should reserve that right.

• Yes, We All Should

Yes, we should believe in God. Mankind has always had a belief to cling to. We need to believe there is a force that is bigger and more powerful than us, a force that we can pray to when we are desperate and hopeless. For many of us, it is our belief that keeps us going no matter how badly we want to quit.

• Yes, if it's what you believe...

Just keeping this short and sweet, if you believe in God then that's fine, if you don't that's fine to. Being true to what you believe and considering whether these are the things you believe are more important than what you believe. What IS wrong is to believe someone shouldn't be allowed theirs beliefs on the basis that they're not yours, that's the real problem.

• If you want to begin a relationship with God now, you can.

Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.

But first consider this. When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.1 On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you."2 Before you look at the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider

1) The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
    2) The universe had a start - what caused it?
    3) The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?
    4) The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.
    5) We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.
    6) Unlike any other revelation of God, Jesus Christ is the clearest, most specific picture of God revealing himself to us.

This is your decision, no coercion here. But if you want to be forgiven by God and come into a relationship with him, you can do so right now by asking him to forgive you and come into your life. Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door [of your heart] and knock. He who hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him [or her]." If you want to do this, but aren't sure how to put it into words, this may help: "Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins. You know my life and that I need to be forgiven. I ask you to forgive me right now and come into my life. I want to know you in a real way. Come into my life now. Thank you that you wanted a relationship with me. Amen."

God views your relationship with him as permanent. Referring to all those who believe in him, Jesus Christ said of us, "I know them, and they follow me; and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand." Looking at all these facts, one can conclude that a loving God does exist and can be known in an intimate, personal way.

• I love god

There is a God how do you explain how were made in all the little details that makes us....Yes there is bad in the world but god didn't put a gun in the persons hand or tell them to do bad things it was there choice. You decide whether your good or bad not God .

• God and Heaven IS real

I respect if you disagree with me, and so does God and heaven, BUT this exists, even though MY point of view is unique from others. And I'm only a 10-year-old girl

Here is what I believe: I believe that God doesn't control EVERYTHING, BUT if he hears our prayers, then he'll most likely make it happen, but you'll just have to wait. I also believe that IF you hate God, BUT you were a good person, then you'll still be accepted into Heaven.

This is only MY opinion. BUT I believe in God, even though I it's sometimes complicated for people. One thing's for sure, IF you'll make it into Heaven by being a good person, then God is with you and you'll be able to remember your life. Forever. And the world will not end

• It is real

Its real its real i t i s r e a l t r u s t m e o n t h i s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I don't like pain

Why do we need to go to Heaven? I like resting in peace other than going to Heaven and getting bored. He sends people who don't believe in him to Hell like they did something bad by not believing in him. He should erase pain, not create it. There is no evidence that he is real. All these stories about God sound fake. When you do something, you have a bigger chance of doing it wrong than doing it right.

• God doesn't love everyone

If God loved everyone then why does he send bad people in hell to burn forever? Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? Not with God. And just because someone cheated once, is it fair if they go to hell? For God yeah. And if God exists, how come he never made a comeback to help the poor and the helpless? If he loved everyone he would help them live their lives. Sorry to offend your God Christians, Catholics, etc. But I don't think God exists at all.

• We should not believe in god

If you look at the signs around us we can begin to believe god does not exist. I don't see how a higher being would allow some things currently happening to good people to happen. We see a lot of honest hard working people getting taken on a daily basis. We see innocent young kids getting horrific diseases and yet you see bad people getting away with scams and rip offs all the time with no ramifications. You can't tell me someone has to suffer through he'll on earth just to be saved

• Not Unless You Truly Believe

This is a personal thing. Some people see good reason to believe in God and some people don't. We should all stop judging each other. There are good people who are religious and good people who are not. There are bad people who are religious and bad people who are not.

• No, of course not.

There is no evidence for God.

To accept something without evidence is frankly stupid, and to accept something simply because there's no evidence against it is also stupid.

There's as much evidence against God as there is against the Tooth Fairy, and yet one of them is superstition and the other is religion. Strange, is it not?

In the words of James Madison, "One day, Jesus and the Virgin Mary will be regarded just the same as Minerva in the brain of Jupiter", and such is the nature of all religion, and such is the nature of all gods.

God was an idea from the past that helped people without the methodology to learn about the natural would understand the natural world. We don't need that anymore.

• We live in an era where religion shouldnt be believed anymore

We live in a society where the universes questions have been answered or are waiting to be answered by our incredible minds. Why would you believe in a god when there are much better answers for our big questions? I believe that people should always have the right to believe what they believe but i think it is silly that god is still the answer for some of us.

• should not support god

Give a man a fish he eats for a day. teach a man to fish he yeas for a lifetime. give a man religon and he dies praying for a fish.

To put it simply the idea of god is purely insane its like having an imaginary friend as kids yeah its cute but adults makes no sense at all. you would belive in an all powerful being that will punish you if you are not good and yet he wiped out the earths population with a flood because he thought them evil. That would be a display of wrah wouldnt it? wait that cant be right seeing as god is supposed to be purely good. I KNOW it must mean that KILLINGIS ALRIGHT IF THEY GUY DOESNT AGREE WITH YOUR VIEWS ON GOOD AND EVIL

• No reason to.

Religion was creted by man to explain what was at the time unexplainable - natural disasters, outerspace, gravity, disease, etc. As our scientific knowledge grows, so too does our need for these deific explanations. religions were also created as a means to assume power of others, to control the masses of peasants and centralise wealth and power among a select few. In our educated and free society (or at least getting there) there is no need for this. belief in God is antiquated and of no use anymore when science and our own minds can suffice.

• No, we shouldn't believe in God.

The Greeks truly believe in their gods at that day and age, it was a fact that most of them accepted. And now look, thousands of years later we have totally discarded their religion as silly myths. My first point, in thousands of years our religion too, may be discarded as myth. My second point, most of our basis of religion is from the testimony of some men that are the only ones who saw "proof" of God, or angels, or the Devil or whatever else they may have claimed to see or have interaction with. Think, if someone today in 2012 came out saying "I saw God and he preached the true gospel to me, and there is going to be a flood in 10 years if we do not stop our sinful ways!" Would anyone believe them? Most likely not. So why do we believe someone saying things like this thousands or hundreds of years ago? There are many view on this topic and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I just wanted to bring up a few points.

• No, the existence of 'God' is just as real as the existence as a "Imaginary friend."

What makes you believe that any God is real? Is it because an ancient collection of myths tell you so? These myths were written by superstitious people, who were by our standards, childish thugs. It hadn't been a God that gave you telephones, or the internet, or the wheel, or the codex, or the sword, or the knife, or the key-board; deities are not responsible for mankind's accomplishments. Humans are responsible for themselves, not their imaginary friends; and using an imaginary friend to justify their actions is childish. It is childish to believe we do not die, that we go someplace after death. The idea of Hell supports the idea that those who are never punished for their wrong doings will be punished in some way after their death, -that is also very childish, and the idea of Hell is used to control people with fear. They say that 'if you're a homosexual that you're going to Hell,' and they say that 'if you are not a quiet woman, you are going to Hell.' If you don't believe in the entire Bible but you believe in other parts, you are a hypocrite for stating that you are a follower of God's word.

safal says2014-02-19T14:54:48.883
Can anyone tell me from where this world has started.....And why...????? ..............Why we should believe in god..????...God is nothing more thn a imagination.........Bcoz in this world everything happen for a reason...................Y god has created this..........I think there is a strong reason behind it.....I hope i will get answers.......................